Another step closer

It's been a couple months since I told my wife my fantasy of her spending the night with a really hung guy and letting him fuck her all night long. Since then she has been alot more sexual ,she fucks Her bbc dildo alot.

So to the next part. Early the other morning while it was pitch dark in our room I couldn't sleep she was laying against me. We always sleep naked and just that evening when she got home from work she had taken a bath and was shaved completely smooth everywhere just how I like it. Laying there next to her got the better of me and I began running my hands up and down smooth body making sure to brush the good parts. She wakes up a little and shifts giving me better access to her smooth lips . I had to lean up to reach the nightstand she knew what I was getting her bbc dildo. I slid back against her and began playing with nipples and messaging her smooth mound while whispering in her ear that I was going to fuck her with my big cock. She was getting absolutely soaked just moaning and squirming. I never turned any lights on I just left her imagine it was who she dreamed it would be taking her in the middle of the night. I took her bbc dildo and started sliding it up and down through her soaked lips as she moaned and pushed against it. Then I lined the tip up and pushed a little so she could feel it there then I stopped and asked her if she wanted this big black cock. All she said is yes fuck me and I started to push and when the head popped in the whole 9 inches slid balls deep she starting to become a size queen for sure. I fucked her for several minutes with it asking her how she liked my big cock she said I love it I said you want to try the real thing and with it hesitation she said yes. After about two more minutes of fucking her I took my thumb and rubber her Clit and she started to explode. I said to her are you ready for this big cock to cum in you and she said yes do it and I stared to fuck her with short deep strokes pressing it balls deep against her as I was telling here it comes. When she started to cum I pushed it tight in and said I was to and she really came hard. I had her crawl on top of me for a little then I asked if she wanted the big cock again and she immediately said yes so I fucked her again with it she still only lasted a few minutes. She crawled on top of me again till I was done then we cleaned up and went back to bed. That day when she got home from work she fucked her bbc dildo again while I was at work this till she rode it good and hard. That was a long explanation of our night but I hope I gets her wanting more and the next step of the real thing