Another guy fantasy handjob/cum

Hi all, I have a fantasy where I'm fucking my wife who is blindfolded and another guy joins, she gives him a handjob and makes him cum over her tits while we're fucking, and remains blindfolded th3 whole time, and never knows who it was. She's turned on by the fantasy, but where to start with this? Was thinking online ... first? Or asking for tributes to get her turned on by others finding her hot and cumming to her. Has anyone done something similar, how did you build up to it?neither of us are comfortable will anymore more than a handjob and cum over her tits.

Hi all, I have a fantasy where I'm fucking my wife who is blindfolded and another guy joins, she gives him a handjob and makes him cum over her tits while we're fucking, and remains blindfolded th3 whole time, and never knows who it was. She's turned on by the fantasy, but where to start with this? Was thinking online ... first? Or asking for tributes to get her turned on by others finding her hot and cumming to her. Has anyone done something similar, how did you build up to it?neither of us are comfortable will anymore more than a handjob and cum over her tits.
Yes have done something very similar to this with my wife. DM if you want to discuss

If the idea is to only let the guy cum on her tits, then this would be easier to set up than if you were to let him fuck her (i.e. birth control, STD testing, etc). Hell you could even do this impromptu at an adult theater, swingers club, or similar.

Dm me

Let your buddies know that handjobs aren't cheating. Volunteers will be lining up.

She needs to make you lick all his cum from her tits and swallow it. Then fuck you up the ass with a dildo in front of him.