A Catholic Wife's Decay

Catholic_Wife

Couple
Verified
We (the couple) are very pleased to receive spicy questions about our sex life sharing wife with other men. Also about how we got started in this LS and how wife has always been in relation to sex matters and such.

With this in mind so we opened this thread to share our sexual experiences or stories as many of you have asked us to do. More than that, we hope that you interact with us asking for more details or curiosities about our past and present. For us that's what makes it all fun and entertaining.

# Wife says it wasn't cheating

Something that must be quite common for all couples including those with more open relationships, is the fact that wife hardly tells everything she did sexually with other guys - before meeting you or even already during the relationship. That's life. But for me a quite recent and surprise confession given that we have been in this LS for a few years now came from her revealing that... she didn't exactly cheated on me in the beginning, but provided some last moments of intimacy and pleasure for another guy, after we had started dating.

Wife had a very active sex life shortly before we met, something she didn't initially revealed to me. Well, although she wasn't that much emotionally attached to any of these "dick friends", there was one guy she liked better because the sex was really good. When the guy started questioning why she didn't bothered to have some fun with him again, my wife finally revealed she was seriously dating me.

Apparently the guy understood it well and wished her the best and such. But didn't stop sending her dirty messages telling how much he missed the feeling of his dick hitting her throat, and he found himself masturbating full of desire to fuck her pussy again and again. Wife now revealed me those messages really made her feel horny, too, but since we were both starting a hot and new relationship then she managed to hold back. Well, but she didn't stopped the guy from sending her new messages; on the contrary, keep encouraging them - "I just didn't want to be mean to him." she justified.

The fact was that during a certain week when my wife (then just gf) was off from work and I wasn't able to meet her, this guy called her saying he couldn't take it anymore, that he was trying to see with other girls but none of them sucked his dick as well as she did and keep on persuading heavily.

So my wife agreed to see him one more time thinking about to wrap-up everything in a dignified ending. Yes, she wanted to feel the pleasure from hearing him say all that in person and live colours, perhaps having a more passionate conversation and to give him some goodbye kisses. Well, maybe a goodbye blowjob, too. Which would definitely not be cheating after all they met before I came into this whole story, right?

Yes, the conversation was passionate and pleasant but it didn't ended in his car. The guy took my then-girlfriend to his room and licked her, fucked her, and repeated the whole thing throughout the night and into the early hours of the morning. Without any condom, of course.

My wife says now that "episode" served as a proof of her true love for me, because that bastard made her cum a lot and she went crazy with the obscenities he said. The guy keep asking her to compare the size of his cock to mine, making her confess that his would be bigger and more enjoyable to ride. He came inside her pussy and made her to expel all his cum and told her to cup everything with her hands and then, commanding her to lick it all while looking into his eyes. He slapped her face while pounding hard inside the pussy and asked her to do the same to him. That must been such a steamy fuck.

"You have to understand... you're not the kind of guy who commands me over those things without much thinking, my dear."

My wife said about the following week when we finally met again that she felt kinda bad, not because the dirty sex (cheating) with that guy but because I suddenly seemed... boring to her eyes. As a remedy, she then decided to cut off all textings and sex encounters with the guy mainly because wife was afraid otherwise it would really sour the way she saw me as a man or a lover. A decision which according to her actually worked out pretty well.

"I didn't think it was a betrayal. I just wanted to give him a little more caresses before the goodbye."

Well, that happened and she was 22 or about so.

There is no photo from her with that guy (and you might presume the reasons) but there you go with early ones from wife's:

1727563607757.jpeg
1727554567414.jpeg

Last edited: