Young Wife/Gf

I really thought this was gonna be the one she was the perfect girlfriend. She was beautiful. She was funny, and I thought loyal. We had been engaged for about two years. We had set the wedding for about a year out. We were still in college we were gonna get married after her senior year. Until this frat party. We did a function with a neighboring school fraternity. There was a lot of drinking and partying. We all were in groups play games. My fiancé was on another group. It was like a drunken Olympics as the day went on. I would pass my fiancé, and it seem like this guy kept hanging around. After it was all over my wife introduced him as Billy. He seem to be a nice guy. But I thought it was weird as all day she kept including him, saying hey where is my buddy Billy? I was kind of getting jealous and angry told her I didn’t like it. She said I’ll stop being jealous. She would reassure me I am her only one and give me a kiss or a hug. I had had a lot to drink, I asked Jill if she wanted to go up to my room and lay down and watch some TV as we were walking up we passed Billy and she promptly grabbed his hand and said let’s go come with us. We’re gonna go watch some TV. We got up to the room. I laid down on the bed. I must’ve went to sleep because she was shaking my bed telling me to get off. Billy made a comment about I bet she can really make the bed shake. As he was standing right behind her, I saw her playfully, bump her ass into him, and said something to the effect that she loves to make the bed squeak, he said all you do as he got closer this time she did it again with her ass, but this time I could see he was pressed against her ass and she was moving her ass up and down on his crotch. Then she Then she told me she wanted me get my phone out and take a picture of her and her new friend. As I was getting my phone off desk , I saw her, take his hands and slide up over her tits, she was squeezing her hands with his hands on her tits, she then drop her hands but he continued to squeeze her tits through. She then reached out and brought home, hold her shirt off, and he quickly replaced her bra and shirt with his hands as he squeezed her tits that’s the picture I took. After that she quickly got on her knees, unzipped his pants and took his cock and started blowing him. He was really big and she looked at me and said I was only going to give them a blow job but I can’t waste this dick. She told me to get up and they got on the bed. She got on top of him and started riding him, and all I could hear was the bed squeaking in her screaming .. I never heard the bed squeak that loud before, they were so loud can a couple of my friends open the door to see you what was going on and then everyone started laughing and I was standing there watching my future wife, fuck this guy we just met. One of the guys shut the door and he quickly took his pants off got on the bed. He slowly work his cock as there’s two guys were fucking my fiancé I just stood there didn’t know what to do. They both ended up coming in her. She told me that she had been cheating on me with a bunch of guys from the frat house and we ended up breaking up after this night. But I still have a picture.
Screenshot_2023-12-01-14-37-34-833_com.miui.home.jpg

I really thought this was gonna be the one she was the perfect girlfriend. She was beautiful. She was funny, and I thought loyal. We had been engaged for about two years. We had set the wedding for about a year out. We were still in college we were gonna get married after her senior year. Until this frat party. We did a function with a neighboring school fraternity. There was a lot of drinking and partying. We all were in groups play games. My fiancé was on another group. It was like a drunken Olympics as the day went on. I would pass my fiancé, and it seem like this guy kept hanging around. After it was all over my wife introduced him as Billy. He seem to be a nice guy. But I thought it was weird as all day she kept including him, saying hey where is my buddy Billy? I was kind of getting jealous and angry told her I didn’t like it. She said I’ll stop being jealous. She would reassure me I am her only one and give me a kiss or a hug. I had had a lot to drink, I asked Jill if she wanted to go up to my room and lay down and watch some TV as we were walking up we passed Billy and she promptly grabbed his hand and said let’s go come with us. We’re gonna go watch some TV. We got up to the room. I laid down on the bed. I must’ve went to sleep because she was shaking my bed telling me to get off. Billy made a comment about I bet she can really make the bed shake. As he was standing right behind her, I saw her playfully, bump her ass into him, and said something to the effect that she loves to make the bed squeak, he said all you do as he got closer this time she did it again with her ass, but this time I could see he was pressed against her ass and she was moving her ass up and down on his crotch. Then she Then she told me she wanted me get my phone out and take a picture of her and her new friend. As I was getting my phone off desk , I saw her, take his hands and slide up over her tits, she was squeezing her hands with his hands on her tits, she then drop her hands but he continued to squeeze her tits through. She then reached out and brought home, hold her shirt off, and he quickly replaced her bra and shirt with his hands as he squeezed her tits that’s the picture I took. After that she quickly got on her knees, unzipped his pants and took his cock and started blowing him. He was really big and she looked at me and said I was only going to give them a blow job but I can’t waste this dick. She told me to get up and they got on the bed. She got on top of him and started riding him, and all I could hear was the bed squeaking in her screaming .. I never heard the bed squeak that loud before, they were so loud can a couple of my friends open the door to see you what was going on and then everyone started laughing and I was standing there watching my future wife, fuck this guy we just met. One of the guys shut the door and he quickly took his pants off got on the bed. He slowly work his cock as there’s two guys were fucking my fiancé I just stood there didn’t know what to do. They both ended up coming in her. She told me that she had been cheating on me with a bunch of guys from the frat house and we ended up breaking up after this night. But I still have a picture.
so hot lady..u r so lucky my friend