Young gay ass

When I was younger I was topped by a number of guys. Always older than me and usually married. I remember my first. I was face down and ass up.

For those of you that have done this to a guy, how did his ass feel? How did he take it? I barely remember the moment.
It happened to me too multiple times and I really enjoyed it. I like being submissive. I wanna be the slut.

When I was younger I was topped by a number of guys. Always older than me and usually married. I remember my first. I was face down and ass up.

For those of you that have done this to a guy, how did his ass feel? How did he take it? I barely remember the moment.
It’s an amazing feeling and sight. When I was younger I topped a smooth bubble butt friend of mine and his ass bouncing off my dick always made me close to cumming. He took my cook pretty well for a bit and then he would whimper and ask me to finish because it was hurting a little. I would hold out as long as I could until I busted in his ass or flipped him over and shot down his throat

What does it feel like to break open that “ring” on a young asshole? What are the reactions and sounds?
Honestly one of the best feelings I’ve ever experienced. That ring breaking and your cock sinking in is just pure bliss. Your balls slapping getting faster and louder. The half pained moans. When you’re both young and it feels so wrong yet so right.

Hope you get the real thing, if you both want it
Not big black cock like I want. I get to suck some clean or lick their balls when I’m under her getting fucked. We made a deal. Last 2 years she been with different black bulls and when she finds one to be her permanent bull then it’s my turn to take bbc for real. I already dress up and always have a cage on but I so want her to pimp me out to black studs.