You ever think about how nasty and freaky a very conservative woman might be in private?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Women - Wives that seem shy, conservative, quiet, polite, classy...definitely NOT the slut type.
Ever wonder what they might be like in the bedroom ?
We are late 50s, we're not swingers. We do get with a guy friend pretty regularly for sexy fun. You'd never in a million years think my polite wife turns into a sexy as hell woman that can't seem to get fucked enough. None of our friends know we do this.
Years ago I was seeing/fucking a happily married older 41yo gal. I was 22. She was the manager at my credit union. She was very good looking, well dressed, classy and polite. She'd stop at my place almost every Thursday after work. She'd fuck the hell out of me, we'd go three rounds. Hubby had no idea.
I've known about women, my wife's friends that got caught having affairs. I would have never expected any of these women doing this.
...Do you ever wonder about a couples sex life? If they're into adding another woman, man, bbc...whatever.
...Husband or the wife having a hot side peice?
...Have you ever discovered anything like this with anyone you knew ?
If our friends found out what we enjoy they'd be either discussed or really excited.

Women - Wives that seem shy, conservative, quiet, polite, classy...definitely NOT the slut type.
We are late 50s, we're not swingers. We do get with a guy friend pretty regularly for sexy fun. You'd never in a million years think my polite wife turns into a sexy as hell woman that can't seem to get fucked enough. None of our friends know we do this.
Years ago I was seeing/fucking a happily married older 41yo gal. I was 22. She was the manager at my credit union. She was very good looking, well dressed, classy and polite. She'd stop at my place almost every Thursday after work. She'd fuck the hell out of me, we'd go three rounds. Hubby had no idea.
I've known about women, my wife's friends that got caught having affairs. I would have never expected any of these women doing this.
...Do you ever wonder about a couples sex life? If they're into adding another woman, man, bbc...whatever.
If our friends found out what we enjoy they'd be either discussed or really excited.
Still water runs deep. My wife and I were married years before I knew what she really liked and wanted.

Reactions: petco
Yeah. I wonder about one women in particular at work. She seems so professional and inhibited at work, but there is something about her fashion and body language that says she wants sex with someone other than hubby.

Reactions: vv_gw
Sounds like my wife with the exception that she has been with many different men and women with me,

We could relate a lot into this context.

Well, wife certainly. Nobody that enjoys her company in a daily basis might wonder what she is capable of experiencing in LS.

• Love
Reactions: Curiouscup08
We both were in previous relationships before getting married, me 50 & her 39. Her sexual history was just her husband, mine had been a bit more 'liberal' growing up in the 70's, lol. So, she was very conservative in the bedroom, and a narrow view of what sex was.
After 8 years of marriage, I watched my shy, proper, wife devouring a friend's cock and balls (according to her, would have been her 3rd cock) as he was kneeling over her head. I must say I was a bit surprised at the "gusto" she had going after his cock and balls. Then her telling him to "cum in me", and cumming herself when he did, well, another aspect of my wife I'd just witnessed.
Love this woman!
But, wondering about other couples, and what their likes/kinks are - yes, that is a wonderful exercise in fantasy. And if you ever get to actually find out - can be hot!

we all want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed, so says Luda.

My wife fits this exactly ..she is a respectable normal somewhat shy wife and no one would guess she is a hotwife with so many sexual fantasies and desires .She has always keen in the bedroom with me but once she started going to swingers clubs and meeting men her lust for sex with other men became uncontrollable.Her normal friends would be shocked if they knew she opened her legs for strangers in front of me ,dressed in slutty mini skirts,wanks men while out dogging and has group sex sessions in clubs .If they knew how many cocks had penetrated her and saw her with strangers cum dribbling out of her pussy they would be so shocked .

For those of us in the UK, I'm just going to say " The Women's Institute"... the Calendar Girls film sparked a lot of copy-cat ideas in local WI groups. I got roped in to helping out the local WI do some vanilla photoshoots for their Centenary about 10 years ago. One of their Committee chairs wanted to do a baking themed set of photos and asked me if I'd come round to her lovely big house in a village not far from town, as her kitchen was quite big with a nice center island that would be great for setting up the photos. She started by teasing me about Calendar Girls and joking that she could recreate the iced bun scene with a couple of little biscuits , then things moved on to stripping, then she fucked my brains out on her hubby's favourite leather armchair, and she wasn't the only randy little vixen in that pack! The WI is a hotbed of frustrated and delightfully filthy older ladies 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: vv_gw
My wife fits this exactly ..she is a respectable normal somewhat shy wife and no one would guess she is a hotwife with so many sexual fantasies and desires .She has always keen in the bedroom with me but once she started going to swingers clubs and meeting men her lust for sex with other men became uncontrollable.Her normal friends would be shocked if they knew she opened her legs for strangers in front of me ,dressed in slutty mini skirts,wanks men while out dogging and has group sex sessions in clubs .If they knew how many cocks had penetrated her and saw her with strangers cum dribbling out of her pussy they would be so shocked .
I envy you and your marriage. Wish I had married someone like your wife.