Would you let a man fuck your ass for your wife to watch?y

Would you take it in the ass for your wife? Would you cum for her while being fucked if she demanded it?
bette davis bdsm GIF by Maudit
Hell yes, dressed like a sissy faggot too.

it has happened, but i hated it, it hurt and i cried. nothing exciting about it and wife was disgusted but lwt it happen and let him lick her while he did it
You didn't do it right. You should have douched yourself then opened your boi pussy up with dildos, working up to one bigger than his cock, then you'll be able to take his big cock with ease. Use lube. Why was your wife disgusted?

You didn't do it right. You should have douched yourself then opened your boi pussy up with dildos, working up to one bigger than his cock, then you'll be able to take his big cock with ease. Use lube. Why was your wife disgusted?
no way onn earth would i use a dido in my arse. Fucking disgusting. Wife was was disgusted because seeing a man with his cock in a man is vile and disgusting

It seems to me from what I've read and my own experience once a guy sucks his first cock he's hooked. After sucking my 1st cock I was OK with it for a few weeks but then I started wanting to suck cock again. I think I just needed time to process the experience and think it over for a while. Has he ever expressed any interest in cock? Ever have bi feelings?
he has never expressed any attraction to men. He has done it solely for my enjoyment. He will get down there with me and kiss it and suck on it with me. But if move away he will too and not do it alone. Cum is no issue for him either as we love to cum kiss . I feel like him taking anal is a bridge too far for him. Although I would be ecstatic if he would.