Wives Having Interracial Sex On Business Trips

UK Corp sales rep. w/ her client while on a business trip to India
View attachment 939594
I may have responded already, not sure.........but my Boss/Lover asked me to "entertain" a couple groups of potential Clients while on business trips with him (we were involved in a long term affair together). I agreed, and REALLY enjoyed doing this, but he got mad both times because (he said) "you enjoyed it too much!!" so it never happened again. Too bad, I really did enjoy it.....and worth noting, EVERYONE I "entertained" became a Client and most of them still are!! LOL

J (the wife)

I may have responded already, not sure.........but my Boss/Lover asked me to "entertain" a couple groups of potential Clients while on business trips with him (we were involved in a long term affair together). I agreed, and REALLY enjoyed doing this, but he got mad both times because (he said) "you enjoyed it too much!!" so it never happened again. Too bad, I really did enjoy it.....and worth noting, EVERYONE I "entertained" became a Client and most of them still are!! LOL

J (the wife)
You are a good team player and a good worker!

Reactions: europa992

J (the wife)
Pray tell !!

Director of Advertising , on trip to a client's' HQ, with a man from their officeView attachment 1336265
I'd be more happy than support my fiancee in adventures like this. It'd be hot to see her with her black colleague not because they are hung or smth. It is just lovely to see gentle white female body and very masculine black one. Black men have some roughness in them that she'd admire.