Wives flashing in the car

If that's the case gorgeous, I dare you to come go for a ride with me fully nude...😈😈😈
I don’t know, could you handle my lips wrapped around your hard cock with my dress pulled up giving everyone that passes by a great show. As you start to burst I shove my head further pushing your throbbing cock deep down my throat having you shoot your warm cum making me gag on every drip.

Attachments

• IMG_2381.jpeg
    IMG_2381.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3705.jpeg
    IMG_3705.jpeg
    697.1 KB · Views: 41
I don’t know, could you handle my lips wrapped around your hard cock with my dress pulled up giving everyone that passes by a great show. As you start to burst I shove my head further pushing your throbbing cock deep down my throat having you shoot your warm cum making me gag on every drip.
My god that is hot

Reactions: trishxo
Well I have only ever cum once from oral in my entire life. So I have to say, challenge accepted 😉

Reactions: trishxo
Most definitely. But I’m pretty sure I know how it will end up.
With me gagging on your cock as your fingering my pussy and asshole. And depending if you bring friends I would have them breed me over and over while you drive around listening to me scream with pleasure and to them fucking my brains out till you couldn’t take it anymore. Then you would find a side road to pull off on and you and your friends would take turns destroying my chubby little pussy and stretching my tiny asshole. One after another you and your friends take turns filling my pussy full of cum each. Each using the others cum to slide your hard throbbing cocks deep into my now gaping pussy. After I’m covered and filled with multiple loads of yours and your friends cum I would have you take us home me being last and staying fully nude the whole ride. Letting you and your friends feel and play with my freshly used body. After dropping everyone off I would have you stop somewhere public and have you use me one more time filling my pussy till it starts dripping down my legs and then sending me home to my hubby cum covered and my ass and pussy full of multiple peoples cum.
My god you are a goddess