Wildest places you've masturbated?

I got jerked off by a stranger in a public park bench, i was sitting and a guy sat next to me, i was kind of horny imagining hot stuff and he must have noticed it, he came closer, I didn’t move, so he came closer again and put his hand on my leg, probably as a test, I didn’t react and he grabbed my cock over my trousers, i toke it out and he jerked me off, when i came e licked his hand and walked away. We never spoke a ward

Ok, gang this should be a fun one for girls and guys..name some of the places you've gotten off, be it sketchy, public, whatever...I'll be sure to throw a few lurid tales of my rub n tugs. 😁
I used to frequent an adult video store when I was at university. One day, they told me that had a glory hole that I could use for $20. I decided to try it. They took my picture that they displayed on the tv outside the room I was in so guys could see who was in it, and I had one of the store workers in the room with me for "safety". I ended up sucking and/or fucking around 13 dicks, to include the guy in the room with me. Turns out, they charged each of those guys $50 to use the glory hole. The adult store successfully had me pay them so they could make a profit off my slut tendencies.

Years ago when dating my now wife, I was at a work conference out of state. We hadn't been together for to long before I left so we were fucking every chance we got back then and probably didn't go more than two days without having sex. This work conference was a week long and on about the 4th night, she called me horny as hell. I was at the hotel bar with a few work friends when I answered. She immediately told me she was in bed missing me and started to describe how she was playing with herself. After a couple of minutes of listening to her tell me how she was playing with her nipples and rubbing her pussy, I excused myself from my co-workers intending to go up to my room to take care of myself. She was getting close to orgasm and said she couldn't wait for me to get to my room. She told me find somewhere to go quickly because she wanted me to cum with her. I found the nearest bathroom and went into the stall and jerked off listening to her moan as she finished.

I used to frequent an adult video store when I was at university. One day, they told me that had a glory hole that I could use for $20. I decided to try it. They took my picture that they displayed on the tv outside the room I was in so guys could see who was in it, and I had one of the store workers in the room with me for "safety". I ended up sucking and/or fucking around 13 dicks, to include the guy in the room with me. Turns out, they charged each of those guys $50 to use the glory hole. The adult store successfully had me pay them so they could make a profit off my slut tendencies.
Damn capitalists!

I used to enjoy a danger wank, such as when the Mrs puts the washing out can I finish before she gets back in the house. This one time I was in my old bosses office and he said he'll be back in 5, there was a photo on his desk of his wife who was blonde,young and fit as fuck. I smashed one out using his hand lotion on his desk and shot on his desk. Managed to wipe clean just in time.

I have all of the standards, public restrooms, dressing rooms, driving. It's mostly not a thrill anymore since I'm getting older, until this summer. I'm usually done with work about noon and come home to an empty house. I'll come home and take a dip in our small pool then sit in the sun on the back porch. One day things come to mind so I lose the swim shorts, stroke my cock and send pics to my wife who is still at work, hoping to get her fired up. She likes it, tells me to not stop. I ask her what about the old lady next door who would have full view of me if she walked out. The lady next door is a widow in her late 60s. My wife has befriended her and trys to take care of her. The lady is a lifetime smoker and most of the time you hear her coughing before you see her. To answer my question, my wife says she'll like it if she does, so I keep going. I hear a muffled cough from the backpourch next door. Taking my wife's word to heart, I keep going. The next cough isn't as muted but I don't stop. I was leaking precum it was feeling great but I wanted to save it for my wife later. Stood up fully naked, raging hard cock and put my shorts back on. For brevity I will say that now if I'm in back yard with only a pair of swim shorts on and hear a cough, I put on a stroking show.