Wife's Past

Not so long ago, been married 5 years now, I would always ask her about her past lovers or other partners she had. My favorite are the ones she called her “play things” that she would fuck for her own pleasure.

I love how open she was about them. From how big they were and how long they would last to the 3pump chumps haha. Some pics below what size she was during this whole sexual outing experiences she was having. My wife was definitely a lil slut from all the stories she told especially at parties.D9C861E5-D4BB-4DD3-B2D8-1401D5CC1606.jpeg2476B92B-6C81-4A3E-B31F-6FFEF346A171.jpegCDC562B6-7A06-47FF-A0AD-4BD455ADB28C.jpeg

I posted the story of May telling me about stripping fora bunch of guys at a party. And then how a mutual acquaintance, who didn't know May and I had started dating, told me about how she did more than strip. She became to cock sucking entertainment for the guys.

He went on to tell me that he used to just call her up, and she would drive over to fuck him.

Yes my wife told that after it happened to her and some of the other girls they were giving a lecture by the trainers asking them what they would do for their country, it was all part of the same doctrine that my wife said they would instill to the women recruits, my wife told that from the start they were told that the only reason they were there was to make the male soldiers as comfortable as possible by any means necessary, that was their only duty,

Even after graduation my wife and a couple of other females were held back a month, they were told that their school wasn't starting for another month, during that time my wife said she was raped 3 more times once by a drill sergeant and 2 more times by other male soldiers.
very commoon and put down as one of thing to endue my sister said

Not so long ago, been married 5 years now, I would always ask her about her past lovers or other partners she had. My favorite are the ones she called her “play things” that she would fuck for her own pleasure.

I love how open she was about them. From how big they were and how long they would last to the 3pump chumps haha. Some pics below what size she was during this whole sexual outing experiences she was having. My wife was definitely a lil slut from all the stories she told especially at parties.View attachment 2251271View attachment 2251272View attachment 2251273
She's very sexy. I've always enjoyed asking partners about their past, their exs...size, experiences, comparing me to who she was talking about at the time, everything. She's like you don't really want to hear or know about him. I think they would tease me by saying that like it was about to be a juicy story

I gotta' ask this one...........WHY does anyone marry a person who won't be fully open and honest about their past? I might fuck someone like that for a while, use them to get off, but there would be no possible chance that the relationship would go beyond that with me. Amazes me. CW
No need to live about our pasts, we all know that we have a past. Share the honest details, it may very well turn on your new partner

She's very sexy. I've always enjoyed asking partners about their past, their exs...size, experiences, comparing me to who she was talking about at the time, everything. She's like you don't really want to hear or know about him. I think they would tease me by saying that like it was about to be a juicy story
loved hearing abour all my wifes previous experinces, or at least the ones she rememebered! Great to dig out of her the full details

Reactions: Vincenzo