Wife's first black

congratulations on the first reception of a bbc bull into your white married body, I hope he planted his powerful seed in your womb and marked it as his property. I know you enjoyed and called powerful orgasms and that your body will always return to the bbc bull after those orgasms he changed your life and body and now you are a bbc bitch like all of us white women who went through the first but not the last blackening CONGRATULATIONS white married bbc bitch

Finally gave in
Damn , i just turned the volume up and listened to the video. Shit , her response to getting that new cock was the most amazing sounds I have ever heard. I almost cum immediately. I will be using this video for my pleasure. Sir your wife is so freaking sexy. I would love to join you two and pleasure her the way she deserves. My mouth is watering just thinking about her and her passionate sounds. I’m at a loss for words. My heart is racing , cock is hard and she is so sensual. Thank you for sharing, please give me more. With the utmost respect I need to be inside her. 🙏

Reactions: Openhubbi