Wife welcome to the job site camp

The nephews and the other young men are going to get the site set up for the first part of the job. She had been informed of the whole situation and she was going to be a bit more than a supervisor to get the site set and she was going to be able to get more help with the help of getting a little more comfortable with the best of the situation.

When we arrived at the site and sent the remaining 3 workers to get the gear for the time put away and then the boys were going to be able to help with the work already getting going through the other young men

The other 3 workers had been complaining that they were all about to get a chance to see her strip for them as she had to somehow pick up the moral of the boys to see if they have any desire to see her strip and they would be happy with it and make it to work today when she was in her smoking area. I gave one of the boys a camera and told him she was going to show them all the same as the younger guys. They were all about to run to the place we discussed earlier and she was going to be waiting for them and they were all about to get a good look at her strip and they would be happy with it 2081-1458667644-59d9ffb0b23e68141bed6a1108171e30~2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
The 3 workers had a good time with the thought of her being naked for them and they had already been able to get a hard on looking at her and she told them they could masturbate together looking at her and they would have to get it done before the boys were already done with the work at hand. These boys were all about a year or so older than the nephews and the other young men and a few pictures to let them see her and they would be hard for coming 2080-1458667644-ac52d1a567f54e41eb8208e04bc7ec89~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
She was happy to see that they all 3 were in the same spot as last time and would be happy to shoot cum on her and she told them they could have a good day and told them they could have a better experience after work time to get together again and then all of them jacking off and not hiding anything other than maybe a little more comfortable with the thought of the whole group of them jacking off and not sure if they are going to get a chance to be able to get a handjob or sucks to get the whole group of them to come over her. She said she was looking forward to seeing the boys and I and the other foreman get a good time for 10 hard cocks watching her masturbating with the best of it was going to be her being worked out well in the same spot as last. They were all about to shoot cum all over her from the company that surrounded her and she was going to show them all the places to go to with the cum 2082-1458667644-c8ed562b372746b324ac87a9eb36b068~2.jpg

After a few pictures and then the cum shot in her direction, she told them they need to get the site set up and then we were all going to get a good time for all of us to see if she can handle the whole situation and she was going to get a good one to be a bit more than a little while she was watching

After the 3 had been released to get a good shot of cum on her and they were all going to get cleaned up and then the other boss is the best time to get a plan of action going to show them all the work to be done

She decided to go to check on the younger guys that are in a building by themselves. She said she was going to get a look at the site and she was going to get a chance to see if they have been trying to get a chance to jack off again. They had taken the same time as she was watching them jacking their hard cocks in the morning and came to the point where they all came at once and she was going to show them the whole thing is the best of the boys masturbating with the help of getting to see her strip and they would like to see her strip and laying down in the room with no interruptions. They had a great time with the show she had a pretty pussy and she was rubbing it in a playful manner. None of the boys were going to get the pictures of her out of their minds and she was watching them jacking off and wanted to see if they wanted her to help584162809~5.jpg

She had called me and said she was going to check on them to see if they have been trying to work or not . I told her that when you are that age and just learning about the whole masturbating with a view of the nakedness that is what the whole thing is about and they were all about to get a chance to jack off looking at her again and then the boys were going to get the work done. She said they were all busy with work and then the boys were all about to get a chance to see it in person again and she was going to show them to take a break to get a good time cum on. She said she was thinking about having enough nerve to get a hand in the same spot as they were all using when I was in a playful mood to talk with her about it I just want to see her strip and stroke or maybe suck to get it done before she left.received_813345756751605~2.jpeg

• Love
I was jacking my cock with the thought of her and the boys to enjoy the rest of the day with her hand and stroking their hard cocks watching her masturbating with them and maybe suck to get the boys to come in her mouth 587162924~3.jpg

• Love
She decided to go with the thought of that is what the whole thing is about and how much younger than her and they would be happy with it and maybe a little more comfortable with the help of getting a blowjob with a little more experience of the whole situation. And she said she could see that they were all about to shoot a load for her to see and she was going to be able to get herself to come in the same spot as they were. She said she was going to come soon so this was going to be the last picture taken for a while 321-1434213426-29e1ac7dd040a0ad7fa54787c9841d74~2.jpg