Wife wants me to suck

Wish my wife would encourag me to suck cock
My wife loves the gloryhole, a few weeks ago, she got me to advertise as open and fell asleep. I had never touched a cock before but the guys started knocking on the fence and she’d passed out drunk so I swallowed all four dicks and think I was an expert at it and deep throated each one till they cum in my lungs. Had never thought about doing it before and didn’t think I wanted to do it again but now I’m so horny I’m thinking of inviting some guys to my work place on Sunday and throatfucking me and maybe even fucking my ass

My wife loves the gloryhole, a few weeks ago, she got me to advertise as open and fell asleep. I had never touched a cock before but the guys started knocking on the fence and she’d passed out drunk so I swallowed all four dicks and think I was an expert at it and deep throated each one till they cum in my lungs. Had never thought about doing it before and didn’t think I wanted to do it again but now I’m so horny I’m thinking of inviting some guys to my work place on Sunday and throatfucking me and maybe even fucking my ass
Love it!

Reactions: Floatsyourboat
Hot,another cock sucker is born. 😍

She wants me to go out and suck I did it last month and she wants me to do it again.... should I?
You definitely should! Suck it hard& deep while she watches, taunts and encourages him to use you like the oral slut you desire to be. Then surprise them both and go for the gold. Offer him the opportunity to confirm your bi-sissycuck status. Beg him to take you and bury that magnificent cock into your sissy-cunt!