Wife saw bigger cock in front of you

It is always exciting for me to watch her reaction when she meets someone for the first time. You can see the lust and anticipation on her face. Obviously, any bull is going to be bigger than me. The first couple of times it was painful for me to watch.

One time we were at a party in a group room. she was playing with another man. He left with another woman. This big muscular black man with a cock that was 10 to 12 inches long and very thick immediately moved to her. He laid her down and crawled between her legs and slowly entered her. He gave her a little more each stroke. She had two very intense orgasms and a third one after he was in balls deep. Then he had her get on top. I couldn't believe it when she sat down awo other wives took me from the room so they could fuck alone. Afterwards, he told us he had been waiting the whole time to get a chance at her. She said she didn't think she could take it all but she knew she had to try.

Snap,lol my wife is also a nurse and she has told me of the cocks she has seen in the course of her duties,
Big ones small ones fat ones and thin ones lol
But only a very few massive ones and she admits the really big ones she does take a second look at but she is a professional and she talks it in her stride there has only been a few were she would have liked to hold in her hand and a few that made her panties wet,lol
Is she already a hotwife or not yet?

Reactions: Vincenzo and samsar