Wife makes me use pocket pussy

Ouch!! How do you cope??!!
Early on it was tough. She told me my little dick gives no pleasure so it deserves none and I couldn't argue with that. She said if I wanted to show my dedication to her then willingly not cumming anymore would make her the happiest, so I agreed to it.

About a month later she caught me jerking off and got really upset. When the smoke cleared she said if she ever caught me doing it again she wouldn't let me clean her anymore. That did it for me. I have not came since.

Reactions: Gezmez2023
Early on it was tough. She told me my little dick gives no pleasure so it deserves none and I couldn't argue with that. She said if I wanted to show my dedication to her then willingly not cumming anymore would make her the happiest, so I agreed to it.

About a month later she caught me jerking off and got really upset. When the smoke cleared she said if she ever caught me doing it again she wouldn't let me clean her anymore. That did it for me. I have not came since.
So ur a sure fire cuck now, and ur wife plays with others?

Reactions: stubbyhubby
No biggee - really ! Julia has always used a vibrator but got me a Fleshlight a few years ago. She was obsessed with the thing - and I can't tell you how many orgasms she gave me in the first few weeks.

It's a little more normal now, but she still gets wicked turned on using it on me. Maybe she thinks it somehow balances out her vibrator use. Who knows - like I said, no biggee.