Wife has suggested that i find another woman

Be very careful of the mind games that are bound to follow. Dont forget the number one rule in the book of "How a woman works" if a woman says something, she usually means the opposite. Then there is the rule 2001/c section B, "If a woman tells you to talk to another female, beware, it's just a dare and may result in death or disfigurement"
So true, lol

Wife has suggested that i find another woman to talk dirty with via messages, she's recently set up a profile here and is messaging with a couple of guys. She is having a great time with some of these guys, but now has suggested this cos she thinks I'm missing out and that it would be hot
we talk to others on line both together and separate in a few fourms it works for us and can add a spark in the bedroom but one rule we have is we can read each other's posts if we want to ,
My wife enjoys talking and flirting with guys and girls and can end up quite horny from it which suits me fine as I get the benefit from her hornyness, lol
But you do have to be careful talking can lead to meeting up and sex outside marriage it hasn't happened to us but we do know a few couples it has caused problems with,
If you both enjoy it try it what could possibly go wrong, lol👍

Reactions: wantingnoregret