Wife Fucking Without You

As I knelt down and ran my tongue over the cum-covered round globe of my wife’s ass, my wife began her details from the afternoon and evening before:

After K picked up my wife, yesterday afternoon, they went to a local winery where they order a bottle of chilled white wine. After a few sips, K’s regular guy, Dave arrived. Dave kissed K and settle in beside her. He and the ladies chatted for a bit and then Charles arrived. Charles owns a local landscape company and was buff, yet charming.
After a second bottle of wine, that all were feeling horny so they all went to the hotel nearby.
My wife explained that once inside the room, Charles wanted to see her and K go down on each other as the guys watched.
My wife said that both she and K were slightly put-off and said that they were “ladies”.
Charles and Dave both replied that they would “see about that.”
Dave began kissing K and Charles moved to my wife and pulled her dress up over her head. My wife was now naked and Charles moved in to kiss her too.
As I licked my wife’s ass, she described how she seemed to melt into Charles’ arms as he kissed her. She admitted that his passionate kisses, as he felt her body, almost had her cumming. My wife then looked over and saw that K was now also naked.
My wife described how both Charles and Dave took their thick cocks out and as if rehearsed, my wife and K both knelt and took the Men’s cock’s their mouths. Together K and my wife sucked each of their cocks and passed them back and forth between them.
I kept licking the cum off of my wife’s ass as she described reaching over and feeling K’s tits. K returned the touch to my wife’s breasts.
Charles then guided my wife to one of the Queen-sized beds as Dave encouraged K to bend over and lick my wife’s pussy. My wife admitted to me that this was a first for her…. Having another woman lick her wet pussy.
My wife said that Charles then stiffed his cock into my wife’s mouth as K continued to lick her. Then Dave got behind K and began fucking her as she licked my wife. My wife said that as Dave trusted into K, it pushed her mouth hard agaist my wife’s pussy… and yes, she came hard as she sucked Charles’s cock.
Charles then pulled out of my wife’s mouth and Dave placed K over my wife’s face, facing her feet. K lifted my wife’s ankles and held her open for Charles to enter my wife.
Charles then began giving my wife the fucking of her life as she ate K’s freshly fucked and cum-filled Pussy.
Dave then leaned K forward, as my wife was still eating her and lubed up K’s ass. Dave then straddled my wife’s head and entered K’s ass! Charles was fucking my wife’s pussy and my wife was eating K and K was taking Dave’s cock up her ass!
This continued until Dave pulled out and Charles wanted my wife to ride him. Charles lie on the bed and my wife climbed on him, facing his head as K guided Charles’ cock up into my wife’s pussy. As my wife rode Charles, K began fingering my wife’s asshole as Dave fucked K from behind.
My wife said that riding Charles’ thick cock while K was fingering her ass pushed my wife to an incredible orgasm.

The “ladies” then were guided into a 69, on their sides and began pleasing each other.

My wife then shifted and exposed her cum-filled pussy to my hungry mouth.
As I slurped cum from her wet folds, she described more details….

My wife described how the two guys, Dave and Charles, began focusing on one of the women at a time… one in a mouth with the other in her pussy while the other woman licked her tits or kissed her.
Cum began dripping form the lady’s bodies.
Charles then wanted to take my wife’s ass. She protested but K began rimming my wife and got her really worked up.
Dave lay on his back as my wife straddled him and guided his cock up into her pussy. She then leaned forward and Charles worked his cock into my wife’s ass.
My wife was telling me how full she felt and it was an amazing experience.
After my wife came three times, the guys pulled out and focused on K’s holes.

I was slurping my wife’s drippy cunt as she told me to get up on the bed and onto my back. I did and she straddled me and slipped my hard dick up I or her well-used hole.

My wife asked me if I could feel the cum inside her marries pussy… cum from OTHER men…. I could still feel cum up on there and it was too much for me. I twitched, spasmed and shot up into my disappointed wife.

“Aw baby” my wife said, almost giggling. “Did you cum already?”

She lifted off if my and slid up, over my chest and settled her drippy center over my mouth.
As I ate a mixture of cum, mine included, my wife reminded me that because I cum so quickly, she needs a man who can last and please her.

As I swallowed the dollops of cum that dropping into my mouth, my wife announced that she hoped to be able arrange this type of tryst again.

“Nod if you’re okay with this” my wife said.

As I licked and drank the mixture of cum and looked up past my wife’s tummy and between her breasts, I realized that she never looked so incredible!

I feverishly nodded my acceptance.

“I’m glad that you’re okay with this” my said said softly, “because where I admitted that was very bad… I’m also admitting that I really, really enjoyed the things that we did.”

My wife them went on to describe how both men fucked both her and K silly, in all of their holes. She added that they both had to openly admit to the guys that both she and K were NOT ladies, but were in fact, three hole sluts!

My wife also admitted that she and K did things to each other that neither of them had ever done…. But that they loved it and were both anxious to do them again.

K had to leave around 2:00am so she took Dave and they left.
Charles stayed and continued to do nasty things to my wife until he drifted off to sleep around 5:30am.
That’s when I wife showered and texted me.
Charles woke up around 7:00 and went at my wife again, fucking her HARD, until he showered and left minutes before I arrived at the hotel.

My wife then showed me a text she got a little while ago. It was from Charles:

“I want that sweet ass again, real soon “

My wife blushed and I smiled.

My wife typed a short reply, hit send and then showed me her reply:

“Hey, I’m a lady….”

A reply from Charles came back almost immediately:

“Anytime you’re ready for more!”

We checked out of the hotel at around 1:00 in the afternoon… just over 24 hours since my wife and K left our house to “go to the winery.” As I drove us both home, my wife was texting as she sat beside me. She claimed that she was texted back and forth with K, but one never knows for sure. That makes it exciting too, right?

Once home, my wife was still glowing as she undressed and headed to the shower and then to our bed to sleep.
K and my wife made plans for today…
K picked up my wife and they both looked sexy as hell. Off they went…

• Love
Reactions: Openhubbi
K and my wife made plans for today…
K picked up my wife and they both looked sexy as hell. Off they went…
My wife got home late the evening. She looked as though she had been right the ringer… face flushed, hair a mess, makes-up smeared and a huge smile on her face. She was actually glowing.
She told me that she and K had quite a day. I asked if it was just she and K?

“Well…” my wife paused. “K was there the entire time.”

I walked toward my wife as she paused on the stairs leading to out bedroom.

“Are you planning to shower before bed?” I asked, feeling very aroused.

“Not if you don’t want me too” my wife replied, a slight blush on her face.

My wife lifted the hem of her sundress and showed me that she was without panties and without any pubic hair. I had not seen her totally smooth in quite some time. Her vulva was all red and still wet. I reached for her center and she stepped back.

“No…” my wife teased. “Come upstairs, undress and lay on your back. Then, once I’m comfortable, I’ll tell you all about it.”

We both hurried upstairs.

To be continued, if interests exist. 😊

One of my cucks sends me his wife every weekend I cum in her so much in one weekend she'll call him while we're fucking and give him play by play of our love making sometimes I might have some friends over for drinks and music and I turn her out for my friends sometimes I ming have another girl there that I'm fucking and I'll have them sharing my cock all weekend sucking my cum out each other's pussies she love eating black pussy she gets so fucking horny i like to take her to the reggae clubs and have the guys feel up on her on the dance floor it's something about the music that turns her into a super slut.

My wife got home late the evening. She looked as though she had been right the ringer… face flushed, hair a mess, makes-up smeared and a huge smile on her face. She was actually glowing.

My wife lifted the hem of her sundress and showed me that she was without panties and without any pubic hair. I had not seen her totally smooth in quite some time. Her vulva was all red and still wet. I reached for her center and she stepped back.

“No…” my wife teased. “Come upstairs, undress and lay on your back. Then, once I’m comfortable, I’ll tell you all about it.”

Would love to hear the story that you're mistress Queen relates to you while riding your face with her pussy full of somebody else's cum

Someone pls let me know if this is NOT to thread to post these adventures in, but until then….
Once upstairs, I could not get out of my clothes fast enough. I was hard and dripping and that brought a smile across my wife’s face.
“Seeing you excited about his” my wife explained, makes it all the better. Lay on your back”

I did and my wife pulled her sundress over her head in one, quick motion. She then climbed up on the bed, swung around to face my feet and scooted back to place her dipping center inches about my face.

“Look at me first” my wife said. “Look at what I’m bringing home to you. What you see is what happened to me away from home and in another bed. You did not do this. What was once a personal, intimate act with each other is now a source of incredible joy and pleasure for myself and with others.”

My dick grew even harder as my wife slowly rocked her hips inches above my face.

“I was very bad tonight” my wife confessed. “VERY bad. Yet I loved every minute of what happened. I was toyed with and used like a whore. In fact, that is exactly what I feel like as I hover above you, my very aroused husband…. I’m a total whore!”

“As long as you’re happy” I admitted.

“Oh, I’m happy alright “ my wife fired back. “And we’ll get to how I’m going to stay this happy after you’ve heard the details of the last 12 hours.”

My wife lowered her pussy just enough so that I could have a little taste.

“Gentle” my wife said. “But please enjoy every drop. God knows that I did.”

My wife settled down on my mouth and as I slurped at her very full vagina, she described, in erotic detail, the events of the day.

She told me how K took her to the same hotel, where they checked and texted the Men the room number. While they were waiting, they both changed into sexy lingerie for their lovers. My wife admitted that after a glass of wine, my wife described how she and K, both being very sexually worked-up, began kissing and made advances on each other and ended up in bed. How she and K explored each other’s bodies with their mouths and fingers. My wife admitted that they both loved licking each other’s nipples and pussies. How she and K eventually scissored until they both came.

A knock on the door startled them both but when they answered the door, it was Dave who arrived first. My wife described how she and K practically ripped his clothes off and they both sucked his cock, passing it back and forth. Dave commented how excited both of the ladies were and K confessed that she and my wife had started without him. Dave wanted to see, so K and my wife put on a girl/girl show for a very hard Dave.

My wife described how Dave entered K as she licked my wife. My wife said that with each stroke of Dave into K, it pushed her face harder into my wife’s pussy. K and my wife came at almost the same time!

My wife said that Dave wasted no time in thrusting into her pussy as K sucked my wife’s clit, triggering her next orgasm.

A knock-at-the-door and K let in Charles. He wasted no time in stuffing K’s mouth with his cock.

Dave moved from my wife and pushed into K’s pussy while my wife sucked Charles. Dave then initiated a DP on K. Dave was in her pussy and Charles went into her ass.
My wife kissed K and sucked her nipples until the guys both came.
My wife then licked K and cleaned up the mess and then both girls put on another girl/girl show for both guys.

Once the guys were hard, my wife got a DP with both guys, filling her holes!

The rest of the time was more of the same, two guys on one girl while the other girl licked and sucked what she could.

Eventually, Dave took K to the other bed and Charles was alone with my wife in the other. The two guys relentlessly fucked each woman in every position imaginable.

Dave needed to leave first and the girls turned all of their attention on Charles.

My wife admitted that she could not believe how hard Charles stayed, how long he lasted and how much he came, when he did cum.

It’s sometime during that detailed recap that I shot my load all over my stomach as I was licking my wife clean.

“Aw baby” my wife said, as she giggled. “You came without even being touched. At least I know that you enjoyed the dirty details. I was hoping that you wanted to fuck me too.”

“I do” I admitted. “I really do”

My wife rolled off of me and settled up agaist me as her fingers played with the puddle of my cum on my stomach. She went on to explain how she wants this to continue, from this point on.

“You know” she began, “how we take our cars to a really good mechanic?
And you know how we have a really good electrician when we need one?”

“Yes” I admitted “we do”

“Well,” my wife continued. “It doesn’t mean that I love you any less… it’s just that they are better at solving the problem than you are.

And that’s why I want to continue to be with K, Dave and Charles.”

“Are you saying that we have a problem?” I asked.

“Not as long as I can keep geeking the experts” my wife said, “when I need them.”

“I get that” I admitted.

“And sometimes” my wife added. “Maybe just Charles alone.”

“If you see Charles alone” I asked “can I watch?”

“No” my wife answered, without any hesitation

“Why not” I asked

“For the same reason that I don’t let you watch me when I exercise.” My wife answered, and giggled again. “Because I get in unnatural positions and sometimes I make silly faces.”

“But I’ve seen all of you” I explained, “and I’ve seen your ‘fuck-face’ too.”

“True” my wife answered, “but I’m thinking that you’ve not seen me as the slut that I am with them.”

My dick instantly got hard as I imagined my wife acing like a total slut in front of her friend K and these two other guys. I rolled on top of my wife, easily sliding into her well-used pussy and pounded her like I had paid for it. My wife was giggling and grunting as I rocked in and of her.

“That’s it baby” my wife encouraged. “Take back what you believe to be yours. Fuck your slutty wife as hard as you can. Fuck the slut right out of me.”

I came again as I growled into my wife’s ear. I was breathing hard and afraid that I was crushing my wife so I rolled off and onto my back.

“So it’s settled?” my wife seemed to want to confirm.

“Sorry?” I asked.

“You’re completely okay” my wife confirmed, “with me seeing my new friends?”

“As long as you include me this way” I answered, “then we’re more than okay.”

Last edited: