Wife Fucking at work

My wife worked shifts at one point, which included a week of nights every 6 weeks, I would be up and gone when she got home. I knew she cheated before lots of times and she was into camming on public chat rooms so was horny as fuck. I have no evidence of her cheating but her interactions with some of the men she worked with at works outings made me think she had. I learned later they had 2 hours free in middle of the 12 hour shift. So she had time and options and she did tell me about some of the other women who fucked about.
Turns me on to think she did if honest.
I have also been on the other side of this, more recently, not in my workplace but on the commute to work, women hit on me and sparks off from there, married and bored at home, fancy a bit of fun. Would take days off from work and spend the day in a hotel, making sure they had a great time. Just no strings hookups.

I dont typically have contact with the wives of guys i fuck..though hubby often joins me..and im a greedy little cunt. However.. there are a few of the wives id definately go for a foursome with and luv watching hubs fuck her.. us taking turns getting dvped etc. Sooo.. from a womans view.. I would suggest you totally..proceed.. see where it goes and maybe have more fun and new friends. Remember...in the end its just fucking..and sounds like you and the other couple are pretty chill and not worried about your marriages.
Fuck yes

• Love
Reactions: crissynh50pt
Back before we were married, my wife played the role of sex slave at her work for six months, to a dominant married man. It was so completely out of her comfort zone, or anything else she did. She knew it was "wrong," which made it more hot for her. Over time, "Master" got more and more bossy and demanding, and she always complied.

Right off the bat, they seemed to have a relationship that was only sexual. No friendship nor dating. Not even kissing, or any kindness on his behalf. He was very confident and smug. Not her direct supervisor, but definitely above her on the corporate ladder.

He would text her to come to his office. No small talk, he would just order her to strip. For a woman to take off her own clothes, is demeaning and submissive. Sometimes he would be on a business call, and just hold up a sign that read: STRIP SLOWLY, SLUT.

He would also tell her: "Shut up. Don't talk. Just obey. Just listen to my words." He would tell her "don't make a fucking noise" while forcefully putting his hand over her mouth. And then pound her till she came on his cock. He would get mad at her if she started licking his cock, when he only told her to stuck. Very controlling and demanding about every detail of their sex. She learned to just listen and obey, without thinking.

He would rip her panties off, and sometimes keep them. Or just toss them aside without looking where they would go. So after he came in her / on her, she would have to look around his office naked for her panties. She wasn't allowed to put her clothes back on, until he gave her permission. He often liked to cum on her face or on her tits, and tell her to rub in his cum, and don't dare wash it off.

The hottest thing is that sometimes my wife and I (we weren't married at the time) would have a "romantic" date just a couple of hours later, after their fuck sessions! My beautiful girl still smelling like his cum. But I knew nothing at the time. Several years later, she admitted she was still thinking about her Masters cock, during the whole first period while we were dating. Upon his command, I was only getting a goodnight kiss and nothing more.

He also totally bossy during their office sex sessions: "Strip. Get on your knees. Go sit on the couch. Lay on my desk. Get on all fours with your ass in the air."

He also would send her about 5-6 dick pics per day, and command her to masturbate to them. Which she admitted she did. During sex, he would whisper stuff to her (and get my wife to repeat):

- I swear I will only take your dick

- I love your cock and worship your cock

- Only you know how to fuck me right

- You own my pussy and mouth

- I will always do what you say

And my favorite, and the end, he trained her to ask very sweetly: "Where do you want to put your cum, my master? In my mouth? On my face? In my pussy? On my tits?" And then thank him for his cum. She wasn't allowed to wipe any off before getting permission.

As mentioned, sometimes he commanded she rub his cum in; and sometimes he would use his dick to push it into her mouth and make her lick it off. The process could take minutes. Often he was fully dressed with just his dick out, while she was totally nude. Or just in stockings and heels.

And then there were the car stories. Very much out of my wife's typical comfort zone! Command her to be totally naked in her car, waiting for him, parked on a random street. And she would do it! Or just texting her to come to the employee parking lot to blow him in his car. But it would always be more than a blow job. He would inform her that morning that there was going to be a lunch time meeting, and to wear a miniskirt and no panties for easy access. Several of her coworkers knew she was doing this (including her immediate supervisor), which turns me on even more. The women co-workers would look at her with disgust when she came back from the parking lot; the male co-workers looked at her with lust (and often made lewd comments, like she looked good "freshly fucked" or they wanted some themselves).

Finally, there is a sexy corporate offsite story. A few years into our marriage, my wife was on fertility drugs and looked incredible, very ripe yet firm. And she was horny all the time. She admitted she wore a white bikini to impress her former "Master." They hadn't seen each other in a couple years / he got transferred to a different office. Well, one thing led to another, and soon he was peer pressuring her into doing several tequila shots together. She admits his hands were all over her, and she was wasted. It was hot out, and everyone at the corporate off-site was drinking and horny as hell. Promiscuity was encouraged, not frowned upon. Lots of people here hooking up. Hotel rooms were just a 30 second elevator ride away.

After getting sufficiently toasted, they played "chicken" together in the pool, with her Master as her partner, natch. She climbed onto his strong shoulders, and spent an hour rubbing her pussy into his neck and shoulders. She said he would often grope her under the water, between "matches." Eventually night fell, and it was time for her to go back to her room, but she admits Master followed her, and "would not take no for an answer."

I was away on a business trip myself, and out of the blue I get a text from my wife: "Some guy just asked to fuck me, and he won't take no for an answer." I got hard immediately, and texted back that they should go for it, as long as he used protection.

Sadly, I din't get any of the details: just that he fucked the hell out of her all night, and that they were "very sexually compatible." She admitted that they had a couple years of sexual tension built up, and my wife looked better than ever, which made her very sexual and confident. They probably fucked that whole weekend. I'm just sad I didn't get any photo or videos.

After the retreat, he began to send her dick pics like old times, and she masturbated to them. I've never even gotten to see his cock (which she brags is much longer than mine). She says she didn't keep any of the photos, and that I will just have to imagine what his cock looks like.

This was all about a decade ago, and we are in a much better, open, and more trusting place now. Yet my wife definitely went through a cool phase where she was married to me, but still thinking about another guy's cock. I am wild in bed, but there was something about being a Sex Slave at work that just really clicked with her deepest, darkest desire.

To be totally honest I wish the stud still had an interest in my wife and "owned" her. I will never get tired of hearing their stories, about the time my wife was a corporate Sex Slave to a dominant co-worker.

Last edited:
Back before we were married, my wife played the role of sex slave at her work for six months, to a dominant married man. It was so completely out of her comfort zone, or anything else she did. She knew it was "wrong," which made it more hot for her. Over time, "Master" got more and more bossy and demanding, and she always complied.

Right off the bat, they seemed to have a relationship that was only sexual. No friendship nor dating. Not even kissing, or any kindness on his behalf. He was very confident and smug. Not her direct supervisor, but definitely above her on the corporate ladder.

He would text her to come to his office. No small talk, he would just order her to strip. For a woman to take off her own clothes, is demeaning and submissive. Sometimes he would be on a business call, and just hold up a sign that read: STRIP SLOWLY, SLUT.

He would also tell her: "Shut up. Don't talk. Just obey. Just listen to my words." He would tell her "don't make a fucking noise" while forcefully putting his hand over her mouth. And then pound her till she came on his cock. He would get mad at her if she started licking his cock, when he only told her to stuck. Very controlling and demanding about every detail of their sex. She learned to just listen and obey, without thinking.

He would rip her panties off, and sometimes keep them. Or just toss them aside without looking where they would go. So after he came in her / on her, she would have to look around his office naked for her panties. She wasn't allowed to put her clothes back on, until he gave her permission. He often liked to cum on her face or on her tits, and tell her to rub in his cum, and don't dare wash it off.

The hottest thing is that sometimes my wife and I (we weren't married at the time) would have a "romantic" date just a couple of hours later, after their fuck sessions! My beautiful girl still smelling like his cum. But I knew nothing at the time. Several years later, she admitted she was still thinking about her Masters cock, during the whole first period while we were dating. Upon his command, I was only getting a goodnight kiss and nothing more.

He also totally bossy during their office sex sessions: "Strip. Get on your knees. Go sit on the couch. Lay on my desk. Get on all fours with your ass in the air."

He also would send her about 5-6 dick pics per day, and command her to masturbate to them. Which she admitted she did. During sex, he would whisper stuff to her (and get my wife to repeat):

- I swear I will only take your dick

- I love your cock and worship your cock

- Only you know how to fuck me right

- You own my pussy and mouth

- I will always do what you say

And my favorite, and the end, he trained her to ask very sweetly: "Where do you want to put your cum, my master? In my mouth? On my face? In my pussy? On my tits?" And then thank him for his cum. She wasn't allowed to wipe any off before getting permission.

As mentioned, sometimes he commanded she rub his cum in; and sometimes he would use his dick to push it into her mouth and make her lick it off. The process could take minutes. Often he was fully dressed with just his dick out, while she was totally nude. Or just in stockings and heels.

And then there were the car stories. Very much out of my wife's typical comfort zone! Command her to be totally naked in her car, waiting for him, parked on a random street. And she would do it! Or just texting her to come to the employee parking lot to blow him in his car. But it would always be more than a blow job. He would inform her that morning that there was going to be a lunch time meeting, and to wear a miniskirt and no panties for easy access. Several of her coworkers knew she was doing this (including her immediate supervisor), which turns me on even more. The women co-workers would look at her with disgust when she came back from the parking lot; the male co-workers looked at her with lust (and often made lewd comments, like she looked good "freshly fucked" or they wanted some themselves).

Finally, there is a sexy corporate offsite story. A few years into our marriage, my wife was on fertility drugs and looked incredible, very ripe yet firm. And she was horny all the time. She admitted she wore a white bikini to impress her former "Master." They hadn't seen each other in a couple years / he got transferred to a different office. Well, one thing led to another, and soon he was peer pressuring her into doing several tequila shots together. She admits his hands were all over her, and she was wasted. It was hot out, and everyone at the corporate off-site was drinking and horny as hell. Promiscuity was encouraged, not frowned upon. Lots of people here hooking up. Hotel rooms were just a 30 second elevator ride away.

After getting sufficiently toasted, they played "chicken" together in the pool, with her Master as her partner, natch. She climbed onto his strong shoulders, and spent an hour rubbing her pussy into his neck and shoulders. She said he would often grope her under the water, between "matches." Eventually night fell, and it was time for her to go back to her room, but she admits Master followed her, and "would not take no for an answer."

I was away on a business trip myself, and out of the blue I get a text from my wife: "Some guy just asked to fuck me, and he won't take no for an answer." I got hard immediately, and texted back that they should go for it, as long as he used protection.

Sadly, I din't get any of the details: just that he fucked the hell out of her all night, and that they were "very sexually compatible." She admitted that they had a couple years of sexual tension built up, and my wife looked better than ever, which made her very sexual and confident. They probably fucked that whole weekend. I'm just sad I didn't get any photo or videos.

After the retreat, he began to send her dick pics like old times, and she masturbated to them. I've never even gotten to see his cock (which she brags is much longer than mine). She says she didn't keep any of the photos, and that I will just have to imagine what his cock looks like.

This was all about a decade ago, and we are in a much better, open, and more trusting place now. Yet my wife definitely went through a cool phase where she was married to me, but still thinking about another guy's cock. I am wild in bed, but there was something about being a Sex Slave at work that just really clicked with her deepest, darkest desire.

To be totally honest I wish the stud still had an interest in my wife and "owned" her. I will never get tired of hearing their stories, about the time my wife was a corporate Sex Slave to a dominant co-worker.
Love this, your wife is a complete slut, such a turn on !

Anyone else’s wife fuck a coworker at work? My wife has an ongoing relationship with a guy at work for a while now. We are very open with one another and she always tells me when they have gotten together. Lately it has been more often than it was a few months ago so I’m thinking she is getting pretty serious about this guy. She’s saying she wants to stay married and she is still doing her wifely duties with me and is very happy with our sex life together. But she does enjoy the excitement of fucking this other guy. He does apparently have a larger cock than I have so she says that she really enjoys his cock a lot! The guy is also married and the crazy part is his wife apparently knows about all this as well. My wife keeps telling me to reach out to her and see what happens. So far I haven’t done this, but I’m very tempted too. Anyway I hope this continues on with my wife like this it has totally changed her attitude and is now always happy. That to me is a Huge plus from all this. Anyone else have the similar situation going on?

absolutely. her only co-worker is me

So was their relationship more than physical? My wife has a long term boyfriend and they actually are romantic about it. They go on trips to nice resorts and dance and dine under the moonlit night, things like that. They always do something special for Valentines day. Since you moved to another state have you tried this again?
Yes. Much more than physical. They were lovers. No trips but they did have a few overnights when I traveled for work.

She also finally accepted the advances of a sexy vendor that always flirted with her and would always ask her to lunch. Apparently they both understood what lunch meant. She blew him in his car before returning to work. From then on they would hook up every time he came into town for a sales call. She still says he was her favorite lover.

Yes, after we moved and Covid broke, she found yet another coworker who she still is seeing.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby