Wife and boyfriend

We have had some rather in depth discussions about this. We had to look at conventional wisdom and decide it did not apply here for a number of reasons. Typically couples/marriages are monagamous and any sort of infidelity is a shock to one of them and leads to a divorce. In our case, my twisted brain became fixated on watching her have sex, via filming us over the years, that led to a fantasy of watching her with other men, which led to it actually happening. She did not seek it out. It was all me. She does however want a certain attachment for ongoing sex. If she has done this for me I am willing to do this for her. We spent hours talking about it and the ultamatum thing is what usually happens, a man declares its him or me. I am not doing that, not by a long shot. In fact quite the opposite.

She absolutely enjoyed the one on one time with him and is well down the road of an emotionaly connected relationship. I asked her point blank if she is in love with him and she said not yet but it is likely headed that way. It took a lot on her part to tell me that and to admit she would like it to happen. We talked and talked and we decided we really like the time all three of us are together, not just the sex, but she needs time with him one on one, again, not just for sex but for sex too. This is the absolute frst time she has asked for anything in this process. I understand that. The really crazy part about all of this has been the unexpected component of her and I getting so much closer, and the communication. The one thing we established is we will not allow anything to compromise our relationship, and we will talk about everything, regardless of how difficult it may seem.

She has a boy toy and she has feelings for him. She still finds a lot of it weird. We go to his place quite a bit and always leave joking that he knows we are coming, have been there a dozen times already, and still as a young single guy has nothing but a six pack and ketchup in his fridge. Its a difference of age and maturity etc that is awkward but makes her feel young and desired by a younger guy.

One thing we decided is the three of us need to talk about how she handles the scenario with the boss's wife as it impacts my wife and his job
What do you think the "boyfriend" will want regarding his boss? If he wants it to happen do you think he's motivated to do so because he thinks it will help him advance in his work, or do you think he just wants to help facilitate another crazy experience for your wife?

At some point do you think your wife will feel manipulated or used to satisfy other people's kinks?

One thing we decided is the three of us need to talk about how she handles the scenario with the boss's wife as it impacts my wife and his job
I am sure she has been running different sceneries through her mind ever since the boss discovered her Slutty ways and they confessed to her marriage. I am sure the boss wants a cuckold style relationship where your wife and his wife get together while the boss and boyfriend watch and then after they had girl fun, the guys swap and tag team the girls. Don't worry, it is a natural step that would eventually happen in her Hotwife life...

What do you think the "boyfriend" will want regarding his boss? If he wants it to happen do you think he's motivated to do so because he thinks it will help him advance in his work, or do you think he just wants to help facilitate another crazy experience for your wife?

At some point do you think your wife will feel manipulated or used to satisfy other people's kinks?
I don't have to think I know, he wishes cat was never let out of bag but neither of us have a Delorean to go back in time. Its tough. He and I agree that path of least resistance here might be for her and the wife to hang out, get a little friendly and maybe just fizzle and nothing happen and maybe blame it on chemistry as a failed attempt. Either way he thinks and I tend to agree that he should steer clear of personally being involved. No good outcome there for him.

Fuck am I glad to not be the one mixed up in that shit, although it would be jilarious to go with her, jump in and bang the wife and leave boss jealous. I could tell me wife I was using the hall pass. Yeah, not doing that.

I don't have to think I know, he wishes cat was never let out of bag but neither of us have a Delorean to go back in time. Its tough. He and I agree that path of least resistance here might be for her and the wife to hang out, get a little friendly and maybe just fizzle and nothing happen and maybe blame it on chemistry as a failed attempt. Either way he thinks and I tend to agree that he should steer clear of personally being involved. No good outcome there for him.

Fuck am I glad to not be the one mixed up in that shit, although it would be jilarious to go with her, jump in and bang the wife and leave boss jealous. I could tell me wife I was using the hall pass. Yeah, not doing that.
I hear you and that sounds like the boyfriend has a level head. I can also see you have different scenarios playing out in your mind. I bet your wife has 3 times as many playing out in her mind. I agree it would be more perfect if this girlfriend game stayed between the 3 of you.

Reactions: Phun Times 727
So with her at his place for 5 days I found myself thinking about it all the time but it really turned me on. I picked her up yesterday after I flew home. She went to the work function with him as his girlfriend, met all the coworkers and his boss etc. She had fun telling me about this and seeing her in the early relationship giddy stage reminded me of us at that point. It was cool, not typical, I get that. The BF lives in Orlando and works for one of the major themeparks. He is going to go to France in a couple of weeks for at least a week or 10 days. His boss invited my/his girlfriend if she wanted to tag along (of course not knowing the reality of her being married). My wife has never left the country before. I think I want her to be able to go and will try to get her passport updated in time. She did not really think it was an option when she told me, it was more or less he will be gone so we can plan other activities on a weekend for firtst time in awhile. I jumped on it and expressed I would really be open to her going if she has any interest at all in going(she works remote so no issues being away). She and I have talked a lot recently about trying to bring her BF up to a level of an equal vs 2 married people who scew a single dude on the weekend. Obviusly she and I have years of history etc and he is new to the scene but we both like him being around and are trying to allow her some additional time with him to get their relationship a bit more developed, they can't catch up but at least get closer. I know this sounds crazy but as a couple we want him as part of the dynamic not as a fuck buddy but with the relationship type intimacy that comes with spending time together. I think I am sending my wife to France with her boyfriend and my blessing and encouragement.
Wow you are a better man than me,👍

So my wife and I are travelling this week to visit family, her BF text me to ask if it would be possible for her to attend a work function with him upon our return. We live in Tampa Bay and he is in Orlando so 2 different worlds for most part. She would go as his girlfriend. I told her about it and she seems down so I am thinking I might let her go as I think she might enjoy it. In fact I may have her fly back straight to Orlando while I spend a couple more days with family knowing she will be busy. It would be her first time spending solo time at his place for a weekend. I know it sounds crazy but so is this whole husband/wife/boyfriend relationship we have had lately. It was supposed to just be sex at first but life is short and we are having fun. Am I crazy to open the door to one on one time, should I keep the visits to all 3 of us?
My wife wanted to go to California with her lover who was there for business. At first I said no, then yes after a day of pondering. She spent 3 days/nights with him and I watched via zoom one of the nights. I thought that would pacify her but it only made her hungrier for more. Be careful.

My wife wanted to go to California with her lover who was there for business. At first I said no, then yes after a day of pondering. She spent 3 days/nights with him and I watched via zoom one of the nights. I thought that would pacify her but it only made her hungrier for more. Be careful.

So I am curious, you say she asked you if she could go and you agreed yet are concerned she would want it more?

My situation has been somewhat opposite in that I agreed for her to go and she was dragging her feet a bit and I was encouraging it and seeing if she would ask for for more. After 9 days with him she barely asked if she could spend some one on one time with him ongoing. I agreed she should have that time with him above and beyond the time the 3 of us spend together (which is tonight BTW). We have 3 distinct portions, Me time, We time and He time ( yes we are that geeky that we schedule it like that). Although my wife went and had dinner and drinks (thats all so far) with his bosses wife last night, so we may have to add She time in there soon lol.

So I am curious, you say she asked you if she could go and you agreed yet are concerned she would want it more?

My situation has been somewhat opposite in that I agreed for her to go and she was dragging her feet a bit and I was encouraging it and seeing if she would ask for for more. After 9 days with him she barely asked if she could spend some one on one time with him ongoing. I agreed she should have that time with him above and beyond the time the 3 of us spend together (which is tonight BTW). We have 3 distinct portions, Me time, We time and He time ( yes we are that geeky that we schedule it like that). Although my wife went and had dinner and drinks (thats all so far) with his bosses wife last night, so we may have to add She time in there soon lol.
Is it his boss' wife or her boss' wife? (I'm a bit slow).

Really? It's the boss's wife? Already?
They just met up Thursday evening, dinner and drinks to talk about a possible future meeting and to see if they vibe at all. We had all talked it over and thought it best not to leave it looming. If it can just die on the vine might be best possible outcome or she does it just to let them check off a mark on the bucket list, Either way it is best to deal with it vs let it fester. My wife said the woman seems super cool, nice looking etc but is a bit embarrassed that her husband brought it up, yet does seem to want to see it through. The dudes are sitting this one out.

Reactions: Ahboom