Wife’s Promiscuous Past is Fueling Fantasy

CBITDA

Couple
Wife’s [30] intermittent affairs while we were dating is a turn on for me [33] that has continued growing over the last 5 years. At the time, I was hurt, enraged and humiliated after she admitted to sleeping with 3 different guys on separate occasions during a “break” in our relationship during sophomore year of college. Two of the guys she slept with were older seniors while the other was a freshman. I felt beyond embarrassed after our mutual friend group slowly found out. It was rocky for the remaining two years of college but we ended up staying together. The anger/humiliation of her cheating slowly morphed into a turn on of mine for reasons I don’t understand. I have been hesitant to discuss these feelings with her out of embarrassment, but still find myself fantasizing about her with other men in a cuckold dynamic. This past year, I built up the confidence to bring dildos into the bedroom, which she reluctantly (and rarely) uses during sex. This puts me over the top, but I’m hesitant to introduce more/bigger toys that satisfy my fantasy.

Any couples experience a similar journey before finally opening things up? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

After she cheated, that was actually one of the first things I started doing as my Hotwife/cuckold fantasies developed.
She never had a follow-on question or showed signs of curiosity to serve as a conversation starter.

In that vein, the furthest I’ve gone to spark conversation around my feelings is telling her how much it turned me on seeing her with the dildo. I also consistently bring up how hot she looked when she sucked a dildo while I had her bent over (which only happened once when I asked).

I guess what I’m trying to say is I don’t know how much further I can go to spark a conversation organically. I would prefer not to bring up my feelings in such a dramatic or sudden moment.

• Love
Reactions: manoverworld
I truly don't understand most marriages?? If I was afraid to talk to my wife about anything, despite the response on her part, I wouldn't bother having her around!! She can yell, scream, cry, etc (and she does like when I buy another 500 rounds of ammo, or another 60 round circular feed magazine) but we ARE going to talk about it. Especialy sex. She might hate my ideas, but she's hearing about them. WHAT do you guys think wen you marry a woman you are afraid to talk to???

CW