Wife’s affair

So found out today that my wife has been having an affair with a guy from work since Christmas. They were away from our town on a works Christmas do and they ended up in bed. They had a bit of a drunken fuck that night before falling asleep. The next morning they fucked before they went down for breakfast and then again before they set off for home. They have been seeing each other ever since, having sex 3 or 4 time a week either before or after work. She says she’s told me now because it’s getting very serious and she’s getting feelings for him and the fact that she would like to spend the odd night or weekend with him.

How would you feel if your wife told you this?

So found out today that my wife has been having an affair with a guy from work since Christmas. They were away from our town on a works Christmas do and they ended up in bed. They had a bit of a drunken fuck that night before falling asleep. The next morning they fucked before they went down for breakfast and then again before they set off for home. They have been seeing each other ever since, having sex 3 or 4 time a week either before or after work. She says she’s told me now because it’s getting very serious and she’s getting feelings for him and the fact that she would like to spend the odd night or weekend with him.

That is very dangerous you need to talk to her and find out if this is a threat to your marriage,
If my wife said she has developed feelings for her affair partner I would ask her do I need to get the divorce papers ready,
But that's just my opinion, good luck,👍

Well, after a brief look at your recent activity, it seems you're already a cuck, so the question is, how much more cuckolding are you OK with?

You describe her as basically wanting to keep this guy as a boyfriend.

The average husband would kick his wife to the curb for this. But cucks aren't the average husband.

A difficult one, i have sort of been there, but my wifes affair was every month or so not several times a week and she didnt actually tell she loved him,

I found out later from him that she discussed moving in with him should she become pregnant and i not like it, he did she she was sure she could convince me otherwise however.

I suspect she is telling you basically she loves him and shortly she will be gone from your life.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
For a bit more information, my wife is Demisexual, so anytime she does start sleeping with someone it’s because she has an emotional connection. We are both 100% secure in our relationship, it’s something we talked a lot about when we opened up our relationship. Although she has been seeing him without telling me, I have no issue with that. Again it’s something that we talked about a lot, sometimes she just wants the relationship to be between her and her lover. I couldn’t be happier for her! I love her more than I ever thought it would be possible and I want her to live her life to the full and get everything she can out of every relationship she has. Just because she is starting to fall in love with another guy that does not affect the love we have for each other. It is definitely possible to love more than one person at a time.
So last night I helped her pack a small suitcase, with some incredibly sexy underwear! This morning we made love before I took her to work, she will be going home with her lover and spend her first weekend with him. They have booked a romantic weekend away at a beautiful spa. Not quite sure how much of the spa they are going to get to see, I pretty sure they are going to be in bed most of the weekend if I know my wife! Then I’ll pick her up from work on Monday. I hope she has the most amazing, romantic, fuck filled weekend!

Last edited:
Reactions: hotwifelexi
June 2024 How submissive would you really like to become? I know I would like it if my woman would push me more and more into being a sub sissy faggot bimale cuckold slut for cocks. Yes I want her to put me on hormones to make my tits larger and feel more sissy-fem and yes it is ok if my cock gets smaller. I want her to fuck other cocks 1on1 and 3way. I want her to dress me up and we go out as girlfriends. I want us to have 4way where to big cocks males are fucking both of us at the same time. I want her to make me wear panties all the time and bra and dresses and heels where at home And nitie at night to feel more sissy-fem. Sometimes I want her to put me on a pegging machine and make me keep taking more and more cock. Sometimes her bull just fucks my mouth or fucks my sissy-pussy without any caring about me - just use me.

Not really my cup of tea. I would be ok with her feelings for the other guy, and them having sex. But, I would want to be part of it. A threesome or more-some would be my preference. Otherwise, I would feel completely left out and probably would seek divorce. But, that's just me. Other husbands might be ok with your arrangement.

Reactions: desert23
Not really my cup of tea. I would be ok with her feelings for the other guy, and them having sex. But, I would want to be part of it. A threesome or more-some would be my preference. Otherwise, I would feel completely left out and probably would seek divorce. But, that's just me. Other husbands might be ok with your arrangement.
I have to suck it up so to speak. I’m good with it. When the wife works days and I work nights and I work weekends too I’m going to have to compromise somewhere.. the way I see it is I can’t have it all. Unfortunately things ain’t gonna always wait until I have a night off.lol what to do what to do.

Reactions: Openhubbi

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu