Why not 1st post

Get her a bunch if cute little outfits ...make sure you oat for them ...and send her out buddy (; that's what I do
We got the outfits but the going out part isn't going to happen. We are going to have to rely on meeting online and then moving to in person. We are not an overly outgoing social type of couple. We are looikng but it's been slow. She is being very selective, which is OK with me. Mix that in with the folks that just disappear, don't work out and other issues and you've got our current situation.

We got the outfits but the going out part isn't going to happen. We are going to have to rely on meeting online and then moving to in person. We are not an overly outgoing social type of couple. We are looikng but it's been slow. She is being very selective, which is OK with me. Mix that in with the folks that just disappear, don't work out and other issues and you've got our current situation.
Do you want her to be a hotwife, or something else?

It may help sort through some of the potentials if you let the world know what general area you are in and how wide of a circle you are willing to consider to making this happen

Got for it! I want to see her tits.

Paying for a site at least until you make a few social connections may be a better use of your time. The trick is to find one people actually use in your area.
We are on one of the sites used around here. Posted here again after I the thread was commented on and figured it was worth a shot. We currently have a possible meet up coming if it goes well. I'll find or take a pic and post it later.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu