Why in the world is it so exciting watching my wife give head to another guy ?

We get with a guy we know semi regularly for mfm fun.
It's very exciting for all three of us but I absolutely LOVE watching her suck his dick.
They're both naked, he's on his back, she's next to him playing with his dick.
He's got a big tool. She strokes it, licks it, sucks it while we kinda chat and visit. He's rock hard.
They mess around till he starts to fuck her.
It's incredibly sexy and fun.
Thanks for letting my share.
It's the best turn on when you are all relaxing together and taking it easy, you know what will eventuate but take your time, good for you folks. Cheers. As an aside to your experience, at a fun party that we hosted my then wife sat on a young guys lap and teased him by letting him slip one hand under her dress and feel her up, still with her panties on though. We both knew that by the end of the night that she would let him fuck her, but he wasn't to know for sure that it would happen. We both enjoyed letting the evening play out, and of course the outcome.

Reactions: Alwayshard
Quedamos con un chico que conocemos con cierta regularidad para divertirnos mfm.
Es muy emocionante para los tres, pero me ENCANTA verla chuparle la polla.
Ambos están desnudos, él está de espaldas, ella está a su lado jugando con su polla.
Tiene una gran herramienta. Ella la acaricia, la lame, la chupa mientras charlamos y hablamos. Está duro como una piedra.
Se divierten hasta que él empieza a cogérsela.
Es increíblemente sexy y divertido.
Gracias por dejarme compartir.
Para nosotros lo realmente espectacular es ser los dos juntos los que damos El oral

نلتقي بشخص نعرفه بشكل منتظم من أجل المتعة.
إنه أمر مثير للغاية بالنسبة لنا جميعًا ولكني أحب أن أشاهدها تمتص عضوه الذكري.
كلاهما عاريان، هو على ظهره، وهي بجانبه تلعب بقضيبه.
إنه يمتلك أداة كبيرة. تداعبها وتلعقها وتمتصها بينما نتبادل أطراف الحديث ونتبادل الزيارات. إنه صلب كالصخر.
إنهم يلعبون حتى يبدأ في ممارسة الجنس معها.
إنه مثير وممتع بشكل لا يصدق.
شكرا على السماح لي بالمشاركة.
I have all the characteristics of the rooster you mentioned and more. I hope to have this try. I will be grateful to you and your wonderful wife.

Reactions: Alwayshard