Why do so many wives want big black cock?

My wife found out on January 27th black men are just as disappointing as white men. Stop getting yourselves wound up. They are normal people like everyone else.
Exactly. The average size of the males penis is the same regardless of race. I wouldn’t watch a 6” black dick in a white pussy nor more than I would a white one. It’s these “freaks of nature “ 12” black horse cocks busting out these hot, freaky white whores that are exciting because it’s so unbelievable.

Exactly. The average size of the males penis is the same regardless of race. I wouldn’t watch a 6” black dick in a white pussy nor more than I would a white one. It’s these “freaks of nature “ 12” black horse cocks busting out these hot, freaky white whores that are exciting because it’s so unbelievable. These pics are Hollywood. and are not ordinary reality. They’re meant to induce sexual fantasies and they work.

Attachments

• IMG_0584.jpeg
    IMG_0584.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0576.jpeg
    IMG_0576.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0568.jpeg
    IMG_0568.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0564.jpeg
    IMG_0564.jpeg
    19.9 KB · Views: 19
NOT Hollywood...they're out there...as are the NOT Hollywood girls who crave them and find them...

View attachment 2218169

View attachment 2218170
This is awesome for so many reasons!! Love it that she craves a man other than her husband AND acts on it!! This guy is getting full on pleasure from another man’s wife, no condom, direct pleasure!! I hope that he came deep inside of her to complete this awesome act of passion. (Some passionate kissing even enhances it, which I must assume happened)

AND her body OMG she has perfect body!!

What Is The Average Penis Size By Race?​

Boston Medical Group compiled data from 20 studies on penis size from around the world and they found flaccid penis length to be 3.61 inches and flaccid penis girth to be 3.66 inches. When erect, the average penis length was found to be 5.16 inches in length and the average penis girth was 4.59 inches.

The range of average penis size by race is pretty big, with the smallest being 1.6 inches and the largest being 10.2 inches. With that being said, race and ethnicity matter very little.

Penis sizes vary by ethnicity, but only when it comes to average size for an ethnic group. In other words, a man of one ethnicity will not always have a larger penis size compared to someone of another ethnic group with a lower average size. In general, the average penis length is slightly longer in black or African American men compared to other ethnic or racial groups. The average length in this group is 14.75 cm, but by comparison, the average white or Caucasian penis size is only a quarter of a centimeter smaller, at 14.5 cm. The average penis size among men of East Asian ethnicity is slightly smaller, at 12.9 cm. The global average is 13.71 cm. This is ranking of the average penis length by ethnicity:

1. African-American/ Black
  2. White/Caucasian and Hispanic/Latino
  3. Asian American
  4. Middle-Eastern
  5. South-East Asian
  6. South Asian
  7. East Asian
Penis girth or circumference also varies across ethnicities. The rankings are the same:

1. African-American/ Black and Hispanic/Latin
  2. White/Caucasian
  3. Asian American
  4. Middle-Eastern
  5. South-East Asian
  6. South Asian
  7. East Asian

Ethnicity And Penis Size​

Again, it’s important to note that an individual’s penis size cannot be predicted by race or ethnicity. Within each ethnic group, there is a large range of sizes. Among the African-American ethnic group, there appears to be a larger variety of sizes than in Whites and Hispanics, which means there are more extremely small or large penises. There is a lot of diversity within racial groups with respect to penis size, just as there are variations in height and weight among men in different ethnic or racial groups. Some of this variation is due to genetic factors and some of the variation is due to environmental factors like diet and health.

There have been a number of studies measuring penis size in different countries and age groups, but none of these studies can conclusively help predict an individual’s penis size. These differences between racial and ethnic groups are also diminishing as the world becomes more interconnected. Genetic differences between racial and ethnic groups are no longer as pronounced as they were when people lived in greater isolation.

Do Women Care About Penis Size?​

Data from a 2002 study published in the European Journal of Urology shows that women don’t care about penis size as much as men think they do. Only 20 percent of women surveyed said penis size was important, while only 1 percent said it was very important. Conversely, 55 percent said it was unimportant and 22 percent said it was very unimportant.

What Is The Relationship Between Weight And Penis Size?​

Penis size by weight actually provides more meaningful data than penis size by race. Studies show that for every 30-50 pounds over the average weight, men lose an inch of visible penis length.

The best thing obese men can do to increase penis length is to get suprapubic fat removal surgery.

Micropenis: Perception vs. Reality​

Studies show that 12.5 percent of men think they have a micropenis, when in reality only .06 percent of the male population have a true micropenis.

A micropenis is defined as being 3 inches or smaller when flaccid and smaller than 5 inches when erect.

My thoughts. I'm a "muscle slut and size queen". From my experience IN THE LIFESTYLE and also outside of it, I've found
certain traits that black men seem to exhibit over those in the wild. I make these observations, but GREAT bulls of all races in the LS also
exhibit these traits at a higher level...just not to the level of BBC guys. (from my experiences only). I also screen and vet guys
very closely for these traits, so that undoubtedly plays a large part in my experiences. In truth, I'm a bit of a "nympho" as well, so I actively seek sex partners outside of my marriage, at a high rate. Not sure how that affects my experiences.

Black men IN THE LIFESTYLE are acutely aware of their "BBC" role so you see a larger than average size in general.

Black men IN THE LIFESTYLE tend to stay very muscular and fit at a higher rate than the general population.

Black men IN THE LIFESTYLE tend to know that pleasing a woman is paramount and they tend to do so at a higher rate than the general population. They don't tend to be passive and they have little problem approaching me and if it's all clicking, asking me out or up to their room.

I enthusiastically seek BBC guys and enjoy them the most. Just like married white girls crave BBC's, black men crave white married girls. There's no explaining the reasons why, but it just is. People in the LS tend to act on fantasies so this is what you see....I guess anyway. I do NOT play with black men in a "fetishized" way though, so much of what you read on this site isn't really fact for me and is likely "fantasy only" for those who espouse such fetishes...

Hopefully this makes sense...

My thoughts. I'm a "muscle slut and size queen". From my experience IN THE LIFESTYLE and also outside of it, I've found
certain traits that black men seem to exhibit over those in the wild. I make these observations, but GREAT bulls of all races in the LS also
exhibit these traits at a higher level...just not to the level of BBC guys. (from my experiences only). I also screen and vet guys
very closely for these traits, so that undoubtedly plays a large part in my experiences. In truth, I'm a bit of a "nympho" as well, so I actively seek sex partners outside of my marriage, at a high rate. Not sure how that affects my experiences.

Black men IN THE LIFESTYLE are acutely aware of their "BBC" role so you see a larger than average size in general.

Black men IN THE LIFESTYLE tend to stay very muscular and fit at a higher rate than the general population.

Black men IN THE LIFESTYLE tend to know that pleasing a woman is paramount and they tend to do so at a higher rate than the general population. They don't tend to be passive and they have little problem approaching me and if it's all clicking, asking me out or up to their room.

I enthusiastically seek BBC guys and enjoy them the most. Just like married white girls crave BBC's, black men crave white married girls. There's no explaining the reasons why, but it just is. People in the LS tend to act on fantasies so this is what you see....I guess anyway. I do NOT play with black men in a "fetishized" way though, so much of what you read on this site isn't really fact for me and is likely "fantasy only" for those who espouse such fetishes...

Well said, law of natural selection coupled with attitude. My experience is similar, though I generally don't like the "bull" reference. Alpha male, confident in every way, including physically. If I see an interesting wife I walk up to her knowing 100% there's nothing her husband does to her that will measure up to what I will do.
Of course it takes two....or three.

I don’t even know what to say beyond WOW!! One amazing hot wife!! Just wow!! (Have to keep my follow up that your body is absolutely amazing).

Thank you Charles! Two different guys in those pics, but yes, kissing is essential for me.
You know what I always find funny? When people have a "no kissing" rule. I mean....he's going to stick his dick in all kinds of places, and the last thing you're thinking is no kissing? I just find that aspect comical. You are right, kissing = essential.

In my wife's case, it was the reverse situation. She was being hit on by young black guys when she was out at clubs or with female friends. This turned into a theme in our sex fantasies and eventually she turned that into reality. But she has said that she is attracted to black men because of the colour contrast (she is a very pale skimmed redhead) and she genuinely finds black men attractive. Then, there is also the social taboo that she finds exciting. She is more confident now and likes to be seen in public with a younger black lover and get 'those' looks from passers by. A few weeks ago she was sat in a cafe with a black lover shortly after they had made love and she held the gaze of a women at another able who was clearly intrigued. All the while she could feel his semen oozing from her vagina and into her panties. She enjoyed that a lot.

I'm pretty big and she says that she has yet to encounter one that's bigger (I think I believe her as she has no reason to lie - I'd find it a turn on if she had taken a larger one and she knows that). What I'm saying here is that it is not necessarily about size.