why a beautiful lady would not want to experience the thrill of other men

So, imagine you have a wife/partner who should be very sharable. And a male partner that is open to stag/vixen type of sharing. As well as being a bull for others. Approached her about considering shared experiences. There is a good relationship foundation, and good trust. Since being a mom, and menopause, libido is down but daily sex is still happening. She is hot and performs very well. She has had good experience with overlap of partners but doesnt see the opportunity to explore her sexuality with others as appealing to her at this point. She had a bad experience long ago. I am curious as to how to get her to see that it is a great journey to take with a trusted partner to engage with other M or MF couples together. I would think most people would relish the opportunity to explore and experience great sex with others. What makes a woman want or not want to do such things?

It's possible she's just happy with the way things are and doesn't feel a need to change anything. Not everyone wants to or needs to have lots of sex with lots of people. Some folks really are happy with what they have and don't worry about the green grass elsewhere.

So, imagine you have a wife/partner who should be very sharable. And a male partner that is open to stag/vixen type of sharing. As well as being a bull for others. Approached her about considering shared experiences. There is a good relationship foundation, and good trust. Since being a mom, and menopause, libido is down but daily sex is still happening. She is hot and performs very well. She has had good experience with overlap of partners but doesnt see the opportunity to explore her sexuality with others as appealing to her at this point. She had a bad experience long ago. I am curious as to how to get her to see that it is a great journey to take with a trusted partner to engage with other M or MF couples together. I would think most people would relish the opportunity to explore and experience great sex with others. What makes a woman want or not want to do such things?
What was the bad experience a long time ago about?