Who was wifes 1st? How did it happen?

We are indian cpls. So 1st time was with a massage guy when we went to vacation. She agree for massage by guy after so long and that guy was good looking. So i was inside the room when he started the massage on her back, she was on her towel. They talking while massage and i can see my wife looks shy. So i said wanna go out for a smoke but i simply on my second phone cam so i can see what they doing. 15mins looks normal then the guy start remove my wife towel and massage her front. Wife looks shy but happy the guy touching and massage her boobs. The guy then ask my wife he could open his pants also. Then we naked in front my wife with his big cock. really bigger than mine....

Then to make this short, after that..wife got turn on and let him lick her pussy and then wife suck his cock. Then he fuck my wife until he cum. After cum i come inside and they pretend nothing happen. Wife said the massage was so good.

How much prior, same day or night before? (Just curious)
So he randomly texted me from work we are getting married earlier he was getting my son from school, so my co worker who I used to fuck and drove me to work each day had to give me a ride to wedding. 😂 something about a the dress and the moment idk 🤷‍♀️ I got horny and lifted my leg and started rubbing myself. Next thing you knew we pulled over and he was fucking me

So he randomly texted me from work we are getting married earlier he was getting my son from school, so my co worker who I used to fuck and drove me to work each day had to give me a ride to wedding. 😂 something about a the dress and the moment idk 🤷‍♀️ I got horny and lifted my leg and started rubbing myself. Next thing you knew we pulled over and he was fucking me
Just like that,👍

Reactions: SexySouthernmom
Who did you let your wife fuck the first time? How did it actually happen? Was is a plan or just somthing that was not planned at all?
We talked about doing it but it was more fantasy and not really planned. We got drunk and slept at my best friends house. It was a fantastic experience but a few problems occurred, the first being him cumming in her as well we're all very drunk. We loved the whole experience but he avoided us for a long time after. He finally admitted he was embarrassed and felt like he had betrayed me cumming in my wife then girlfriend. We assured him we both wanted it to happen. Things are still not 100% with him many years later.

First with me watching was my best friend. It actually started after a holiday party one night in the back of a limo. He was watching the two of us but wasn't getting involved. She kept trying to entice him by doing things like laying her head in his lap while I was behind her and what not. At the end, she was going down on me and told him to sit next to me to watch. She reached over to start stroking him but he came too quickly. He came over our house for drinks a few nights later. Nothing planned. But started playing drinking and card games. Led to strip poker. He went to the bathroom at one point and she said to me "dare me to kiss him when he gets back." She did. Next thing I know she was bent backwards over the arm of my couch and he was standing between her legs claiming it. Now it's been off and on with him for years ever since.

First time was before we married, she was only fourteen and i was 15. We were on a date and riding around with a friend in his car. He said he like to play with her. I told her to get in the back seat with him and he played with her pussy and sucked her tits. He didn’t get to fuck her. The next time was after we were married she met a guy at a party we went to. I was pretty drunk and she had him follow us home, she woke me the next morning and had me wake him to go home. I fucked her several times that day. She had many guys before and after we married

First time was before we married, she was only fourteen and i was 15. We were on a date and riding around with a friend in his car. He said he like to play with her. I told her to get in the back seat with him and he played with her pussy and sucked her tits. He didn’t get to fuck her. The next time was after we were married she met a guy at a party we went to. I was pretty drunk and she had him follow us home, she woke me the next morning and had me wake him to go home. I fucked her several times that day. She had many guys before and after we married
love to hear more about that first time. he must have been much older if driving?

According to my wife her first was another soldier while she was in boot camp, she was only 17 and still a virgin, she was matched up with this male soldier at a dance and he wound up taking her to a backroom and raping her.

love to hear more about that first time. he must have been much older if driving?
No he was 16 and never got to get a girl friend in school. I was fucking my wife, girlfriend then when she let me. She was dating others then too. Even then she would tell me about other guys fucking her. I guess I was always a cuck because it always make me hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
We fantasized for years but she was slow to make it happen. Then we started serious talks about that she might like to try but was worried I’d get too attached to another woman if I played. I said I would never play and that this was for her only….then it happened…she went to teach fitness at a resort in Jamaica and I was to join her mid week….when I got there and went to the au natural beach to meet her, she came running up to me excitedly to say…”I did it!”….i said what did u do…and she proudly said, “ I had another man”. Well obviously we walked back to the room as I wanted to reclaim her and when I got there the bed was a mess and the room smelled of sex. I immediately took her to the bed and began to eat and lick her pussy. It had been ravaged and smelled of his sex and was a little slimy…like he had cum in her and I asked and she said they used condoms….well as I continued licking and sucking I felt something and as my tongue wrapped around it, it was a broken condom. She had carried condoms ever since we talked about being ready for this moment and obviously the guy needed a magnum size.

According to my wife her first was another soldier while she was in boot camp, she was only 17 and still a virgin, she was matched up with this male soldier at a dance and he wound up taking her to a backroom and raping her.
bet u got hot hearing that

No he was 16 and never got to get a girl friend in school. I was fucking my wife, girlfriend then when she let me. She was dating others then too. Even then she would tell me about other guys fucking her. I guess I was always a cuck because it always make me hard.
lu cky guy

For me it didnt begin until i asked my wife to be honest and then she finally admitted to me that years ago she worked with a guy and after they were leaving work in the larking lot he whipped out his cock and it was massive so my wife said she could not resist and naturally reacted by grabbing it and tugged it a few times. This made me extremly excited and i responded fine why dont you call him and fuck him, no hesitation she called him