Who knows that you share your wife

I'm sure my best mate knows. I heard him on the phone when he called me and his other mate said to him... are they the swingers... he didn't realise I had answered the phone. I don't care tho if he's seen my wife's pics she is stunning and they're probably wanking about her
Show her then, if she is stunning.

yes it,s so true knowing your wife is chatting with other men,not in secret but right in front of you to let me&other husbands know she can do or go out whenever she wants and to be controlled,well that,s a fav fetish from myself,would she chat(and tease me 😉 )if i ask her nicely?Wife&me in pics
She looks Amazing, would fuck her anytime, anywhere... with or with you watching her having the best time she had...

Reactions: Cycle69
All close friends know (and some have enjoyed her talents first hand). Keeps things fun and flirtatious when others hang out. She sends photos and sexts to friends of ours. Everyone involved thinks it’s hot, so all in good fun

KK has a small, inner circle of non-vanilla friends who are aware of our lifestyle. Unknown to KK, I have two sisters-in-law that are aware, through discussion with me. I have two lifestyle, non-vanilla friends who are also aware of our activities. That leaves the men KK's currently involved with, obviously aware.

We strive for discretion in general, because we've both got relatively high-profile jobs and roles in the community.

Since I originally responded to this recently re-surfaced post, things for us have changed, in terms of the spread of awareness of our lifestyle.

Sparing the detail, the circle of those in the know now include at least one of my daughters, her husband, my daughter's "BFF," and one of KK's former (really her last romantic) affair partners. It's almost certain my other daughter is aware, at least on some level, as the probability of sharing between her younger sibling, and my wife is very, very high.

We've kind of laid low since all this unfolded. Our situation now is more poly than anything else, so there's no consequent lack of hot sex, but we're consciously trying to be less public or risky venues kinds of things.

One of my learning experiences in this; mom's apparently share a lot more with a daughter, perhaps more even than a husband.

Since I originally responded to this recently re-surfaced post, things for us have changed, in terms of the spread of awareness of our lifestyle.

Sparing the detail, the circle of those in the know now include at least one of my daughters, her husband, my daughter's "BFF," and one of KK's former (really her last romantic) affair partners. It's almost certain my other daughter is aware, at least on some level, as the probability of sharing between her younger sibling, and my wife is very, very high.

We've kind of laid low since all this unfolded. Our situation now is more poly than anything else, so there's no consequent lack of hot sex, but we're consciously trying to be less public or risky venues kinds of things.

One of my learning experiences in this; mom's apparently share a lot more with a daughter, perhaps more even than a husband.
wow. and i can understand mothers talking with daughters. it would be similar to fathers talking to sons

wow. and i can understand mothers talking with daughters. it would be similar to fathers talking to sons

I'm a bit disconnected from this - if I had a son, I can't imagine why I'd share this kind of thing with him, about either myself, or his mother. Never even occurred to me with my daughters, so it came as a surprise. The circumstances are fucked up, tangled, so I can to some extent understand it, but not an expected thing to me anyway...

Reactions: skoocum
My stepchildren (wife's children) have known that mom has other men since they were teens. Ever since I came into the family and they were Pre-K, they have grown up seeing mom partying, dressing sexy, having lots of friends over. Mind you she has been a very engaged mom. So it has been normal for them to see many guys besides myself around mom.
Of course they never got to see what goes on beyond that. As they grew up, she had to play outside the house. but she still brought them home. I used to travel extensively so it was a bit of a help to have them around house to help out with a BBQ or even kids projects!

Now that they are adults and have their own partners, I think they have put 2+2 together and figure that its pretty obvious that I am in the know.

What is exciting is that many of her female friends have also figrued out that I am a willing cuck. Birds of a feather flock together. So the majority of my wife's female friends are also sluts and hotwives. And her male friends are ex bulls or friends of the bulls.

when I started my best friend was the only person we shared with. No one would have suspected that my wife would be shared. And all was well for about a year. Then my best friend told other friends and things got dicey. Other friends started hanging around. some even asked if they could fuck my wife. Told them it wasn't up to me. after we only hooked up with starngers . as far as anyone is concerned we stopped