White wives in 40’s and 50’s want to finally experience bbc

My wife was in her early fifties when she took her first black lover. We had both been fantasising about this for many years beforehand. She came very close to doing it when she was 48. She went back on birth control in readiness but circumstances (lockdown) stopped it from happening. Well, in reality it was put on pause.
There is certainly something highly appealing about interracial sex for her (our) age group. I suspect the social taboo that was more prevalent when we were younger created a more intense desire. Interracial sex is more normalised now, but still a very wonderful thing.

My hot wife experienced her first bbc 14 years ago in her 40s and has been a bbc whore since then with at least half dozen bbc relationships since then. I became cuckold when she rarely has sex w me now as a result of her total focus on serving her black lovers. She explains it simply….”I only want a black man to own my body and will do anything they ask”
That's a good answer on her part. White women need to be owned and shared by black men. It just feels so right to watch them breed, while their husbands furiously jerk to their own irrelevance.

My wife was in her early fifties when she took her first black lover. We had both been fantasising about this for many years beforehand. She came very close to doing it when she was 48. She went back on birth control in readiness but circumstances (lockdown) stopped it from happening. Well, in reality it was put on pause.
There is certainly something highly appealing about interracial sex for her (our) age group. I suspect the social taboo that was more prevalent when we were younger created a more intense desire. Interracial sex is more normalised now, but still a very wonderful thing.
About the same here..wife went back on pill after she had a couple of black lovers as she wanted to feel the final burst inside her...Yes, very appealing being with a handsome black man..she has a regular that goes shopping with her (outof town) and gets a motel room with her hand in hand..what a beautiful sight watching them walking into the motel, his arm around her..

About the same here..wife went back on pill after she had a couple of black lovers as she wanted to feel the final burst inside her...Yes, very appealing being with a handsome black man..she has a regular that goes shopping with her (outof town) and gets a motel room with her hand in hand..what a beautiful sight watching them walking into the motel, his arm around her..
yes, I watched as my wife walked across a hotel car park and into the reception area with her younger black lover's hand on her ass. A beautiful sight for sure.