Which woman would you pump your load into? One pic is my wife.

Which one would you like to pump your big load into

• Total voters
These are all women I have fucked, but one of them is my wife! If you had your choice, which one would you straddle in this position and give all your juice to? After I get a bunch of comments, I will let you know if you chose my wife or not
I think D looks like she would feel the best as you slide in balls deep in that soft ass!

I would pick C to pose and take pictures of, it’s a perfect beautiful ass to look at! I would absolutely love to try all of my wife’s toys in that beautiful butt!

Reactions: Curioushusband8
These are all women I have fucked, but one of them is my wife! If you had your choice, which one would you straddle in this position and give all your juice to? After I get a bunch of comments, I will let you know if you chose my wife or not
All four are nice, but for me B is the clear winner.
C is nice too.
I would have made D my solid number two choice, but her hips are not as wide as C.

That's actually incredibly hard to choose but I think A,D,E,B and then C but I feel like C might just need a better picture. Haha but yes finale answer