What's Your Fetish...?

Feet in heels and stockings, also cumming on heels.
I use my wife's lingerie and stockings especially shoes to masturbate.
Can I come in my wife he heals and flat at least twice a week have even met up with other guys with a foot and shoe fetish and let them jerk off into my wife’s shoes. Send me a message.

Reactions: Ozzij
I really have a thing for clean up. The more my ex gf would demand, the more excited I became. Licking off her chest, dripping from her chin, snowballing, eating her swollen pussy and licking/sucking it off her bare toes.

I know it will sound odd, but I love being on my knees licking cum off my ex gf foot while she wears sheer stockings and louboutin heels. It was usually my own cum as that my release treat. To this day I cannot cum without instantly wanting to eat it. My current gf is not into any kinks (yet). When I cum, I will normally go the bathroom, take to the condom off and empty the contents in to mouth.

• Love
Reactions: Ozzij
she works from home ...i havent had my cock in her for a month when she rode me im 8" and thick and she felt very /extremely loose...i could barely feel her on my cock...i wonder if she has a guy with a huge cock ...she walks in the morning for two hours...just wonder...she told me once that if she fucked another guy she wouldnt tell me
Feet