What would you do to my wife's ass?

Yes this is how I love it, to be taken by a black man and used as he desires with no regards for my willingness or needs, he knows my needs to be taken and forced on his throbbing bbc until I’m soon moaning for more please daddy give me more! Message me if you like to chat more about it,
hey sorry to disappoint you but im a white guy and a older one than that lol

almost all the girls i was intimate with received at least one spanking from me and every girlfriend and wife has been panties down across my knee at some point

and quite a few who i had the opportunity and pleasure to spank while working

let me explain in 1980 i moved to shrewsbury a large but sleepy Shropshire town as the manager of their new and one and only sex shop ,

i didnt know a soul there so to the town i was a "mysterious stranger" lol not bad looking in my early 20s ,
i also moonlighted on the door and behind the bar at a nightclub just down the road from the shop

,i lived in a 8 roomed apartment above the shop
and as the only one of my kind in town i had a target on my back lol

the target drew ripped off customers angry and jealous blokes and girls from good families who wanted to try fantasy sex or lose their virginity with what they imagined to be a "sex expert" lol

and to some i was just another conquest and a bit of rough

so needless to say i had opportunities every day and sent many a young lady home with a red sore bottom and no panties lol

especially the stuck up posh ones who saw me as a bit of rough and were doing it to ******** off their parents and saw being with me the sex shop manager as a act of rebellion

id take my time and tell them off and what they could expect from me and what their parents should have done to them

most often id put them across my knee and take down their panties and expose their wet pussies and expose their little tight bumholes and make them push it out for me to touch and play with telling all the time how embarrassed they should be exposed
like this to a guy they hardly knew

and then id spank them ,im not a pain merchant so its not pain im trying to inflict more the humiliation of being as sexy girl /woman wanting fucking but instead shes bent over a guys knee exposed and getting a smacked bottom like the naughty girl she is deserves for putting herself in this position of being cunt d r un n k teasing and going off with a stranger

then id fuck them usually doggy with their red bottoms stuck up and out to be slapped by my belly as i fucked them lol

if they were young stuck up d,r,u,n,k and out to lose their virginity id just put them across my knee tell them how silly and dangerous their behavior was and smack their bums for them

then mostly id pull their panties down to emphasize how irresponsible they'd been getting wasted and offering themselves to a stranger
i loved the view of their lovely pussies and bum holes as they kicked and struggled to maintain their dignity as they realized what was about to happen to their naughty bums and to hear the squeaks of protest and outrage when those precious little darlings went over my knee got their bottoms bared and smacked instead of the romantic deflowering they had in their minds lol

id send them home in a taxi red bare bottomed without their panties as a reminder of what they could have lost instead

love to hear about your thoughts and if you think there's a way id fit into your spanking fantasies

• Love
Reactions: tonylawson

almost all the girls i was intimate with received at least one spanking from me and every girlfriend and wife has been panties down across my knee at some point

let me explain in 1980 i moved to shrewsbury a large but sleepy Shropshire town as the manager of their new and one and only sex shop ,

i didnt know a soul there so to the town i was a "mysterious stranger" lol not bad looking in my early 20s ,
i also moonlighted on the door and behind the bar at a nightclub just down the road from the shop

the target drew ripped off customers angry and jealous blokes and girls from good families who wanted to try fantasy sex or lose their virginity with what they imagined to be a "sex expert" lol

so needless to say i had opportunities every day and sent many a young lady home with a red sore bottom and no panties lol

especially the stuck up posh ones who saw me as a bit of rough and were doing it to ******** off their parents and saw being with me the sex shop manager as a act of rebellion

id take my time and tell them off and what they could expect from me and what their parents should have done to them

most often id put them across my knee and take down their panties and expose their wet pussies and expose their little tight bumholes and make them push it out for me to touch and play with telling all the time how embarrassed they should be exposed

and then id spank them ,im not a pain merchant so its not pain im trying to inflict more the humiliation of being as sexy girl /woman wanting fucking but instead shes bent over a guys knee exposed and getting a smacked bottom like the naughty girl she is deserves for putting herself in this position of being cunt d r un n k teasing and going off with a stranger

then id fuck them usually doggy with their red bottoms stuck up and out to be slapped by my belly as i fucked them lol

if they were young stuck up d,r,u,n,k and out to lose their virginity id just put them across my knee tell them how silly and dangerous their behavior was and smack their bums for them

then mostly id pull their panties down to emphasize how irresponsible they'd been getting wasted and offering themselves to a stranger
i loved the view of their lovely pussies and bum holes as they kicked and struggled to maintain their dignity as they realized what was about to happen to their naughty bums and to hear the squeaks of protest and outrage when those precious little darlings went over my knee got their bottoms bared and smacked instead of the romantic deflowering they had in their minds lol

id send them home in a taxi red bare bottomed without their panties as a reminder of what they could have lost instead

love to hear about your thoughts and if you think there's a way id fit into your spanking fantasies
We have much in common, form opposite sides of the event, I prefer older men to younger ones, and I love your video clips, as I enjoy a man taking me, not asking what I want but taking it from me, I love when he rips my panties off me as I struggle not pull them down, and force me over his knee and use my butt, or sometimes force me to my knees and well you get the point, if you’d like to chat more message me, I prefer to talk in private rather here where everyone can see and comment. Let me know if you want to chat. Thanks for your interesting comments on something I truly enjoy, being forced and used against my will!

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
We have much in common, form opposite sides of the event, I prefer older men to younger ones, and I love your video clips, as I enjoy a man taking me, not asking what I want but taking it from me, I love when he rips my panties off me as I struggle not pull them down, and force me over his knee and use my butt, or sometimes force me to my knees and well you get the point, if you’d like to chat more message me, I prefer to talk in private rather here where everyone can see and comment. Let me know if you want to chat. Thanks for your interesting comments on something I truly enjoy, being forced and used against my will!
sure thats fine
private message me now 😈
and tell me whats on your mind 😉

The bit of rough idea seems to have a wide appeal;everybody loves the bad boy lol

Reactions: ted roberts
The bit of rough idea seems to have a wide appeal;everybody loves the bad boy lol
yeah not sure about the bad boy thing tony
but i was certainly rough around the edges lol

three periods of homelessness between 15 and 22 made sure of that

id been homeless up until the may that i got the sex shop job in october

and yeah i was in their eyes the stereotypical bit of soho sleeze transplanted into sleepy shropshire

and for the fine families of shrewsbury not exactly prospective son in law material

and best avoided lol

i did meet and have flings with some interesting girls with interesting fathers lol

a 1970s rock stars daughter who had a not so successful singing career herself and has sang back up for ronnie wood aerosmith def leppard

her dad still tours and plays with some of the biggest names around

the daughter of a unsuccessful candidate for lord mayor of london author and tv documentary maker

good times fondly remembered 👍