what should my next step be?

Hi, i am looking for advice on how to open up my wife to the idea of another man in bed.
My wife is pretty shy about her body and a bit close minded when it comes to sex.

a few months ago i told her that it turns me on when she wear sexy clothes on the street and guys look at her.
a bit later i told her that again and asked her if she will be willing to wear only underwear when i open the door for the delivery guy.
she didn't agree to wear only underwear but she did agree to be with underwear and a blanket and to show her legs.

i was a bit surprised she wasn't mad and she partly aggreed. she also said that she doesn't want to do it at home because the delivery guy might know us.
it got me thinking that maybe there is a chance but at a hotel or somthing like it.

today i orderd i couples massage to our house. I booked a male masseuse for her and female for me.
she was a bit surprised that i got her a guy, and after the massage she asked me if i did it because i wanted another guy to touch her.
i said yes and asked if this is ok. she said yes.
i asked if it is ok that she will get massages from guys again and she agreed.

how do i turn the massages to something more? i am thinking maybe ask her about tantric massage but i am not sure..

Hi, i am looking for advice on how to open up my wife to the idea of another man in bed.
My wife is pretty shy about her body and a bit close minded when it comes to sex.

a few months ago i told her that it turns me on when she wear sexy clothes on the street and guys look at her.
a bit later i told her that again and asked her if she will be willing to wear only underwear when i open the door for the delivery guy.
she didn't agree to wear only underwear but she did agree to be with underwear and a blanket and to show her legs.

i was a bit surprised she wasn't mad and she partly aggreed. she also said that she doesn't want to do it at home because the delivery guy might know us.
it got me thinking that maybe there is a chance but at a hotel or somthing like it.

today i orderd i couples massage to our house. I booked a male masseuse for her and female for me.
she was a bit surprised that i got her a guy, and after the massage she asked me if i did it because i wanted another guy to touch her.

how do i turn the massages to something more? i am thinking maybe ask her about tantric massage but i am not sure..
I understand it's your fantasy, but it's important to let her free and to don't push her to much.
Try again with massage and be open to any scenari

The way I introduced my wife to get engaged is by suggesting that we go to a swinger party. She agreed to attend and after we were there ended up having sex with three guys.

It doesn't hurt to try.

Attachments

• legup.jpg
    legup.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 25
The way I introduced my wife to get engaged is by suggesting that we go to a swinger party. She agreed to attend and after we were there ended up having sex with three guys.

It doesn't hurt to try.
EXciting pix, im thinking that is a new cock up inside your wife, did hub take this pix??

Hi Jennifer here. Like some others have posted don't push be patient. She knows your desires. Let her meet them on her own terms and time. Keep up with things like couples massages, may a trip to a known swinger hangout, etc.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu