What’s with the power trip?

Thank you
I agree 100$ with B+W
I made the mistake of making comment there about how to black guys should abuse white women, especially trump supporters.
I asked what does Trump or politics have to do with watching our wifes getting fucked. Then came the namecalling and race baiting accusations.
Thats all it took, that was the last time i was on

Reactions: AllieSean
It is also important when setting this up with strangers that you are very clear with what your expectations are especially in terms of their behavior.

You can even rely on peer pressure when you make it clear to all that the behavior of one person could ruin it for all.

Obviously can't count on that if it is a group of guys who all know each other.

But you did the right thing by ending it.

Reactions: AllieSean
It is also important when setting this up with strangers that you are very clear with what your expectations are especially in terms of their behavior.

You can even rely on peer pressure when you make it clear to all that the behavior of one person could ruin it for all.

Obviously can't count on that if it is a group of guys who all know each other.

But you did the right thing by ending it.
That’s right and I am glad I did.

I really don’t know what to make of this situation but it was not a good experience.
A gangbang has been on my list of things to try after having quite a few threesomes in the past. It never got to that point because the numbers and guys were never a good fit (no shows, reluctance to submit an STD test among other conditions) but after some chopping and changing with a group that we met on BlacktoWhite, it seem like its finally going to happen.

10 minutes in and these guys were howling and making nasty comments (fits the racist bill too) more than they were fucking and this was a huge turn off that I took a break and told my husband that it needs to end, I was just not into it anymore,

Why this sort of behavior?
As a Black man, I will apologize for their rude, stupid behavior. While the site may be good for interracial connections, the overwhelming fantasizing by males both Black and White over and over and over conditions wannabe's that's the way it's supposed to be done.

Not to sound like a racist but it seems to be a thing with them. My wife likes to fuck black guys every now and then but it's hard to find guys that aren't like that
With no disrespect intended "a thing with them" struck me that way, or at least stereotyping the behavior to all of us.

Every categorial title is stereotypical. Be it cuck, hotwife, dom, sub, bull, etc. (and I oh so wish BBC would f*ckin die!). I started in the lifestyle with my late wife in the 90s and believe the sole identifier necessary in ANY direction is does this person acknowledge and respect the uniqueness of EVERY participant involved. I have exactly two rules:

1) I will respect her wishes, wants and limits, and that is regardless of his.
2) I will respect him and his interests to the extent if ANY wish for humiliation etc. he must express himself.

Is it possible to respect a couple and their relationship without those? I don't see it? Has anyone had success with treating their current partner like their last, just like the one before that? If you say yes, I'm going to question your honesty.

I'm unique, the ONLY one and I know and can prove that by accepting you are. Now someone please fuck me so I can rationalize I'm worthy?

Reactions: onthebiandbi
I'm asking you, WHAT IS THE NAME OF A WOMAN, SINGLE OR MARRIED, WHO APPEARS ON A SITE LOOKING FOR A BULL. WHAT IS THE NAME OF A WOMAN WHO ENTERS A BAR WITH HUSBAND, MEETS A BULL AND GOES TO HIS ROOM TO MATE, NOT TO MAKE LOVE, THAT'S WITH HUSBAND, DOES WITH A BULL JUST MATTER. A woman who mates for money is called a prostitute WHORE OR Slut, AND WHAT ARE WE NAMED THEN WE WOMEN WHO MATTER WITH OUR HUSBANDS WITH OTHER BULLS WHETHER THEY ARE WHITE OR BLACK ARE WE NOT MAYBE CLASSY LADIES. I think we exaggerate the finesse.What did the bbc bull do wrong if he called me a white married slut. Am I not that if I mate with him. If you wives put your husband who allowed you to mate with others in a cage you humiliate him how big is his penis etc you can humiliate so what's the difference when your bull calls you a whore and that's it.

• Dislike
Reactions: WNY3somecple
I really don’t know what to make of this situation but it was not a good experience.
A gangbang has been on my list of things to try after having quite a few threesomes in the past. It never got to that point because the numbers and guys were never a good fit (no shows, reluctance to submit an STD test among other conditions) but after some chopping and changing with a group that we met on BlacktoWhite, it seem like its finally going to happen.

10 minutes in and these guys were howling and making nasty comments (fits the racist bill too) more than they were fucking and this was a huge turn off that I took a break and told my husband that it needs to end, I was just not into it anymore,

Why this sort of behavior?

Any man who is interested in joining a gangbang with people he doesn't know is bound to be fucked up, and probably in several ways. Rational men who can fuck good are not desperate to fuck anything we can.

You are bound to end up with a bunch of two-pump chumps and other undesirables unless you do the communication work needed and are offering something that makes it worth it to men who aren't desperate.