Watching

Mikesmith17

Couple
Gold
I have a lot of fantasies about my wife, but one of the ones that comes back most would be us going to a hotel that has a lobby bar. I would Come in first and sit at a table across the room and she would come in minutes later and sit at the bar. I'd sit back and watch guys flirt with her, buy her drinks and start to touch her. She would definitely be wearing something sexy. What would you guys want to see her wearing?

Attachments

• IMG_1115.jpeg
    IMG_1115.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 362
I have a lot of fantasies about my wife, but one of the ones that comes back most would be us going to a hotel that has a lobby bar. I would Come in first and sit at a table across the room and she would come in minutes later and sit at the bar. I'd sit back and watch guys flirt with her, buy her drinks and start to touch her. She would definitely be wearing something sexy. What would you guys want to see her wearing?
Would love an opportunity to flirt with your smoking hot wife! If allowed to choose her outfit, I'd have to say a nice dress. About mid thigh length. Just tight enough to hint at her amazing body. The top loose enough that she can show just a little cleavage, or maybe more than a little bit if she wants to. Stockings and a sexy pair of heels.

Oh, and she has to decide to leave with me 😈 lol

😍 Gorgeous woman!

Reactions: Mikesmith17
Love this fantasy!

Would love an opportunity to flirt with your smoking hot wife! If allowed to choose her outfit, I'd have to say a nice dress. About mid thigh length. Just tight enough to hint at her amazing body. The top loose enough that she can show just a little cleavage, or maybe more than a little bit if she wants to. Stockings and a sexy pair of heels.

Oh, and she has to decide to leave with me 😈 lol
Sounds hot!

This woman is absolutely amazing. Her body is freaking hot. I would love to seduce her and caress every inch of that incredible body. Thank you for sharing the photo.

• Love
This is how we started and I can tell you it was an amazing experience for me. Add me if you'd like to chat.

Attachments

• Picture Import 2906.jpg
    Picture Import 2906.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 214
She looks incredible, would flirt with her in a heartbeat

Dm. Swxy wife I can fuck her good!

No bra n no panties