Jerking off watching wife sucking

CCC and I went to an adult theater that had rooms off to side.
After watching some of the movie we moved to the rooms. One had a sex swing that had a lady getting fucked while sucking a cock .
We moved to an empty room, I sat on a lounger and CCC sat on a couch, no panties and skirt raised. A tall thin black man came in and ask if he could taste, she said yes and he went down on her. After a bit he stood pulled down his pants and had a long thin cock, he ask her if he could fuck her, he did not have rubber so she sat him down got between his knees and took his cock in her mouth. I sat in the lounger slowly stroking.
As I sat there watching them a couple walked in, he ask if he could join, pulled his cock out and stepped towards them, CCC took his cock in her mouth as the black man began eating her again.
The guys wife said how hot it was watching them, I said yes it is and she looked at my cock and ask if I need any help with the, she got on her knees between my legs a took me deep right away.
What a fun night we had.

Hey there!
Just curious between the folks on here if anyone enjoys just sitting back and jerking off while watching your wife/gf sucking another guy off?
Now I love getting involved and she loves sucking both of us off, getting spitroasted etc. But sometimes I just love to sit back and enjoy the show while slowly stroking my dick!

Attached some pics of a fun night where this happened throughout, feel free to post some thoughts/ pics/ experiences too, looking forward to hearing from you all!
Your woman is damn sexy

Hey there!
Just curious between the folks on here if anyone enjoys just sitting back and jerking off while watching your wife/gf sucking another guy off?
Now I love getting involved and she loves sucking both of us off, getting spitroasted etc. But sometimes I just love to sit back and enjoy the show while slowly stroking my dick!

Attached some pics of a fun night where this happened throughout, feel free to post some thoughts/ pics/ experiences too, looking forward to hearing from you all!
Always fun to see a white guy yankin and wankin while I do his slut, first whitebois when I was in hs and dis their gfs, now older guys and I'm rutting in their wives.

I love making my hubby edge himself while he watches me suck my big realistic dildo....
I haven't let him cum in 2 weeks now which is a record for him- but If he cums on his belly I get to use my dildo to wipe it all up and make him suck it clean.
When I decide he gets to fuck me he has to clean that up also so either way he's eating his cum.
It sounds like you have an excellent start going on his cuckold training