want to share my beautiful young wife (32) but I worried that I will get jealous

Jealousy might be part of the turn on for some guys wanting to share their wives but are you ready to accept the enjoyment your wife will experience with someone new, and are you ready to watch some other guy pleasure your wife other and other and see all the expressions on her face as he makes for cum several times,

Think first before doing or even talk to her about it.
Absolutely this. For me all of this is the most huge turn on. I love hearing and seeing her let go like a bitch with another man's penis up inside her vagina

Hi, I'm new here. I have a burning desire to share my pretty wife but I am worried I will get jealous and regret it.
But I feel that the jealousy is part of the turn on, Watching another man enjoy my wife, especially if her fucks her better than me, which is more than likely.
I have shared none nude pics of my wife for guys to wank off to if they want which is a turn on.
I haven't discussed this with my wife yet, but I know she likes the interracial hardcore videos.
Can you give me any advice....thank you
DM me I can help you

Of course you will! That first time is overwhelming. To see her spreading her legs, her pussy wet and swollen with desire and another man about to penetrate her is literally breathtaking. I thought I was going hyperventilate when he first entered her and heard that vocal gasping grunt she makes when that hard cock slides deep into her. The whole time I was hard as cement and blew in my pants without any touching. The thing is, it’s a lot like a rolllercoaster ride. It can be sheer terror and extremely exhilarating while you’re on it, and afterwards for a short time it’s fun to relive and think about. There must be a lot of trust and communication for it to work out for you to get on with living a routine life together. Only then will you both be able to ride that wonderful ride, enjoy it and move on happily together.

Of course you will! That first time is overwhelming. To see her spreading her legs, her pussy wet and swollen with desire and another man about to penetrate her is literally breathtaking. I thought I was going hyperventilate when he first entered her and heard that vocal gasping grunt she makes when that hard cock slides deep into her. The whole time I was hard as cement and blew in my pants without any touching. The thing is, it’s a lot like a rolllercoaster ride. It can be sheer terror and extremely exhilarating while you’re on it, and afterwards for a short time it’s fun to relive and think about. There must be a lot of trust and communication for it to work out for you to get on with living a routine life together. Only then will you both be able to ride that wonderful ride, enjoy it and move on happily together.
Well put. Key point are the fact that it is breathtaking and a roller coater ride of emotions seeing your wife with another man, especially for the first time. The other point and probably most significant is the importance of trust and communications for this type of relationship to be sustainable as a couple and a "wonderful ride" as you describe it.

A wife that has the ability to explore her own sexuality and pursue other men while remaining married to me is empowering for her. In a different relationship this would be cheating, and there are among other things drama and anxiety that comes with fooling around on your spouse. In our marriage she can openly have sex with other men without the feelings of guilt or judgment she would otherwise put on herself or from me. In turn I can let go of my inhibitions created by a social stigma, jealousy, insecurity, and ego and enjoy what this relationship had to offer. Even after over 25 years I still experienced all of the same thrills I did that first time.

Absolutely this. For me all of this is the most huge turn on. I love hearing and seeing her let go like a bitch with another man's penis up inside her vagina
I am sure that a majority of guys are here for fantasising and that's just fine. But some of us actually live a life of sharing our women and enjoy it. Someone here mentioned that in a loving and trusting relationship it can work, where even the jealousy becomes a source of excitement. In this relationship there is no cheating, because my wife knows I am ok with her finding other men attractive and exploring her sex drive with them. If you can cross the threshold in a secure relationship, it really is another world

Reactions: Satisfiedman
Hi Jennifer here. You may be putting the cart before the horse. First share you fantasy and desire with her. Don't forget this is about her and she has a say.
a legendary christmas preach GIF by NBC

I'm sorta the same that's why I really want someone to discreetly message her and try to find out if she would even flirt back and how far she will go