Visit home for the weekend.

My wife and I planned at trip back to our home state for a wedding. We arrived at the airport early in the day and had about 6 hours to kill befoe we had plans to meet our family for dinner. The ride back was only about an hour. I was a little surprised when I heard the music stop and and over the speakers I heard "thank you for calling Best Western" we were not staying in a hotel so I was a little confused. She asked the front desk guy if we could get an early check in and made arrangements. After she was done she told me she had made plans for us to meet up with her old fuck buddy Chris for a quick stop. I got hard instantly.
Little background, before we had moved out of state my wife would ofen let Chris come over and feed his thick 7" cock into her any way he wanted. Lots of times he would be at our house while I was working and she would text me saying she was all messy cause Chris just left. I would come home and even later the same day she would taste like sex and her pussy would be soft, warm, tender and in need some kissing and licking. She would always ask before I would go down on her "are you sure casue Chris left a mess in there" I love the feeling of her sexy thighs on my face while I tasted her all over.
So here we were about half of the drive home and we stopped to check into a hotel so my wife could have this man's cock deep in her again. She checked us in and we got to the room, she jumped into the shower and I looked out the window to watch for Chris to show up. As soon as my wife was done with the shower and got into some sexy panties and a tank top she gave me a big wet kiss and asked "can you let him in so I don't need to put a bra back on"
I went down and gave him an extra room key, we had some small talk and I told him she was waiting for him. I sat in the car and sent a message to my wife that he was on his way up and I'd keep an eye out for her to shut the curtains as a msg to me that there we ready to play. I wanted to give them some time to chat and catch up without me in the room so things wouldn't be so awkward. It was about 5 mins before I saw my wife's naked tits pressed up against the window and a set of hand rubbing her shoulders and pulling her back to so he could get both hands on her big tits and then the curtains closed.. I guess that was my clue. I waited another couple minutes and started up the stairs. The hotel was pretty empty as it was about 2 hours before normal check in time. There were cleaning people still working on the first floor as I went up stairs. I stopped at the door and put my ear to it. All I could here was a deep moan and "oh fuck, ya that's it suck it deep" I could hear a muffled satisfying moan coming from my wife ..that's when I noticed the connecting room door was open slightly. I pushed the door open and noticed the cleaning people had stripped the bed down and the room was clean but still waiting for sheets. I opened the connecting door to our room and could hear so much better .. I heard him say " fuck you suck it so good" and she said "it's so big, we talk about how big your cock is all the time, Dave eats my pussy while he slips my thick didlo into me and tells me to pretend it's you sliding in me" more moaning from both of them. I decided I waited long enough and I don't want to get caught so I try to sneak into our room but the door is so loud. I look around the corner as I walk in and see Chris leaning back both hands hold himself up on the bed, his thick wet cock standing straight up and my wife's hand wrapped around the base, she looks at me and smiles and says "well hello there" and then lowers her head back down onto his cock..more moaning by both. She kept suckinf him like it was her job. After a few morn minutes my wife stood up and Chris had her lay down on the bed. She was a little far away so he reached under both of her legs and pulled her close to the edge. I got on the other side of the bed and watched him ask her if she really wanted his cock in her while he was rubbing her clit with his cock.. he would stop and apply pressure until jaut the head would slip in, then back to rubbing it up and down along the slit and pushing her clit all around in circles. She was breathing so heavy ..I got close to her and kissed her neck and her lips.. she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I told her I could taste his cock on her lips and she smiled and said good .. I whispered into her ear and told her to ask him to push his cock all the way in.. she looks at him and begged him to please fill her pussy with his cock.. he was fucking her so hard and deep she would whimper and moan into my mouth while I was kissing her. She was speaking so loud that anyone walking in the hallway would have heard her say "Omg David, his cock is so big, it fills my pussy up" I grabbed her nipples and pinched them as I whispered into her ear is his cock bigger than mine. "David, it is so much bigger than yours, its thicker and longer, it fills me all the way up, I want him to fill my pussy up Please Chris cum in me, fuck me pussy" they fuck for about 10 mins more..mostly missionary with her legs straight up in the air. Then he put one leg to the side and stepped over it and buried his cock so deep and hard that her eyes rolled back in her head. She screamed im cumming I think she might have passed out after she had cum on his cock but snapped out of it was was yelling yes yes fuck me .."oh god, David he fucks me so good." He asked he if it was ok to cum in her and as soon as he stiffened up and started to shoot his load into her she came again. He was spent and pulled out while my wife was whimpering like a puppy who got it's favorite toy taken away and wanted it back..he wiped the rest of his cum that was cumming out on her clit and said he was going to use the bathroom.. my wife then got up into the bed with her legs bent up and smiled so big at me ..as soon as he was in the bathroom she said hurry up and started to spread her leg. I dove in and licked her clit ..it was hot and wet. I put my mouth over her pussy and she arched her back and grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in all the was and I sucked so hard my mouth was filling up. Her pussy was so soft, wet and hot from all the fucking she had done to her. I managed to suck a mouht full of her and his cum into my mouth and gently kissed her pussy and then laid next to her. He came out and they both talked for a half hour about who's who back in our small town.. after he finally left I grabbed her legs and put my mouth back on her. She said "it's messy" but it was mostly just soft and little wet. I did a good job earlier. I pulled her to the side of the bed and then pushed my 5" cock into her ..it felt like velvet. I could tell she had his big cock in there casue it was still stretched out. I finished in 2 minutes and we left.. no discount for needed the room for only a couple of hours. Lol