Unprotected

bobtk

Male
From
UK
My gf reminded me tonight and she will not now or ever allow me to go unprotected. She never has.

I guess it's wishing for what I can't have. I find my self jerking off more and more to the idea of her submitting to a bull. Allowing him to have his way and dominating her. Watch him insert his hard thick shaft inside of her in multiple positions as she begs for more loudly.

As she climaxes she begs him to dump his heavy load inside of her and begs to be impregnated by a real man. As a beta male, I am summoned to place my tounge in every crevice and clean his seed slowly and meticulously.

My gf reminded me tonight and she will not now or ever allow me to go unprotected. She never has.

I guess it's wishing for what I can't have. I find my self jerking off more and more to the idea of her submitting to a bull. Allowing him to have his way and dominating her. Watch him insert his hard thick shaft inside of her in multiple positions as she begs for more loudly.

As she climaxes she begs him to dump his heavy load inside of her and begs to be impregnated by a real man. As a beta male, I am summoned to place my tounge in every crevice and clean his seed slowly and meticulously.
Descriptive of my favorite dream!