unaware/candid

prepare to be mortified mrs roberts lol

and heres she is with her finger in her pussy View attachment 2270358View attachment 2270364
I wanna share but kinda scared haha
THis is not fair to her, if you truely love her, trust her with secrets and fantasies.,. this will grow inside you until you tell her or a friend , try n prepare yourself your Hooked already and Will tell your Taboo desires to her and your known studly friends.., Good luck, NOW get something eXciting for her and you Started,, Thank me later..

• Haha
Reactions: ted roberts
ted roberts said:
prepare to be mortified mrs roberts lol

and heres she is with her finger in her pussy View attachment 2270358View attachment 2270364
THis is not fair to her, if you truely love her, trust her with secrets and fantasies.,. this will grow inside you until you tell her or a friend , try n prepare yourself your Hooked already and Will tell your Taboo desires to her and your known studly friends.., Good luck, NOW get something eXciting for her and you Started,, Thank me later..

haha thanks for the marital guidance pal

but if you've read any of my previous posts

not only is it fair to her to post these

she secretly loves knowing her bottom and pussy have been exposed to horney guys who may enjoy the view and maybe even masturbate over her pictures and only pretends to be embarrassed to enhance her arousal and im happy to play along 👍 😉

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c