Turns out there are more of us than I realized

The last few weeks have been very enlightening.

First a few weeks ago I heard a rumor that a friend's wife left him for another guy. I was shocked. They always seemed so perfect for each other. Then 5 or 6 days later I see him posting pics of them together on Facebook. I Just assumed they worked it out.

Then a few days after that I saw him at the gym and we were talking and he brought it up and asked if I heard she left him. I admitted I had but felt it wasn't my business. He then tells me she didn't leave him...they have an "arrangement" sort of like me and Lisa have, except his wife likes to go stay for a few days with the guy and this time some people found out and started a rumor she has left him. He ended up saying he really likes that she does it, but he envies me because I get to be involved. That led to discussion about me getting to clean, being pussy-free and not being allowed to cum. He said he is pussy-free too, but she didn't care if he jerks off and he wants to clean but hasn't gotten to yet.

Then on Tuesday I found out a guy I have known for years shares his wife. He apparently isn't a cuck, but she fucks anyone she wants and he only fucks her. She also apparently fucks a lot, which makes sense because she is hot as hell.

So it's nice to know I am not the only one in my little hometown area.

The last few weeks have been very enlightening.

First a few weeks ago I heard a rumor that a friend's wife left him for another guy. I was shocked. They always seemed so perfect for each other. Then 5 or 6 days later I see him posting pics of them together on Facebook. I Just assumed they worked it out.

Then a few days after that I saw him at the gym and we were talking and he brought it up and asked if I heard she left him. I admitted I had but felt it wasn't my business. He then tells me she didn't leave him...they have an "arrangement" sort of like me and Lisa have, except his wife likes to go stay for a few days with the guy and this time some people found out and started a rumor she has left him. He ended up saying he really likes that she does it, but he envies me because I get to be involved. That led to discussion about me getting to clean, being pussy-free and not being allowed to cum. He said he is pussy-free too, but she didn't care if he jerks off and he wants to clean but hasn't gotten to yet.

Then on Tuesday I found out a guy I have known for years shares his wife. He apparently isn't a cuck, but she fucks anyone she wants and he only fucks her. She also apparently fucks a lot, which makes sense because she is hot as hell.

So it's nice to know I am not the only one in my little hometown area.
you guys are so sweet to let your wifes do that, for me, My man love to share me with others and as a result I have lots of male sex toys, he is usually with me when we play but there are times when he is not around or I want to be alone with someone, so he don't mind, as he knows I love him and I will always come home, but most of the time I just enjoy being shared by him and knowing I can have other men and him together or alone. I like your arrangement though.

season 1 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls

• Haha
Reactions: onthebiandbi
Interesting, we recently found out one of my wife's cycling friends is a hotwife and has been at it for several years. They were acquaintances that didn't know much about each other beyond cycling but since this discovery they hang out quite a bit as nobody else really gets our situation. Being that she is fairly seasoned she has a stable of bulls she has built up over the years. We exchange info etc and she is always encouring my wife to expand her horizons beyond the one boyfriend. My wife and I have talked about it and she needs to work on the boyfriend a bit. He is not open to sharing her (we both appreciate the irony that I am sharing her with him yet he does not want to pay it forward). At this point she is not open to having actual sex/penetration elsewhere but possibly just oral at one of her friends encounters, a fluffer if you will.

Interesting, we recently found out one of my wife's cycling friends is a hotwife and has been at it for several years. They were acquaintances that didn't know much about each other beyond cycling but since this discovery they hang out quite a bit as nobody else really gets our situation. Being that she is fairly seasoned she has a stable of bulls she has built up over the years. We exchange info etc and she is always encouring my wife to expand her horizons beyond the one boyfriend. My wife and I have talked about it and she needs to work on the boyfriend a bit. He is not open to sharing her (we both appreciate the irony that I am sharing her with him yet he does not want to pay it forward). At this point she is not open to having actual sex/penetration elsewhere but possibly just oral at one of her friends encounters, a fluffer if you will.
Why does she need her bf permission? I would think it is up to her and you perhaps, but her bf has no claim to her, if he does perhaps she is on her way to leaving you for him?,.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Why does she need her bf permission? I would think it is up to her and you perhaps, but her bf has no claim to her, if he does perhaps she is on her way to leaving you for him?,.
No, they have had an actual relationship for some time now, like emotions and vacations away etc, all with permission but he has kind of been too relationship and less fun based in recent months. Don't get me wrong, she cares for him and that is the only reason we both have respected the wishes up til now, but I feel we are going to have to let him know that we intend to explore. He is welcome to do that with us or not. She may continue to see him or we may go in a different direction (or both). We talk about our situation a lot and it has taken a bit for her to get here but even she is starting to feel he is a limiting factor.

Yeah, it's funny how hotwives and cucks think they are the only ones into the lifestyle but then you talk with neighbors, fam, whoever and find out they do it too. That's the thing, it's so much bigger than most people think. Being a bull I see it from the other side, how many wives want it and how many hubs enjoy their wife getting fucked by other men. Truth is, most anybody you know, chances are good they are into some sex kink too. They just don't let on about it to most people.

Yeah, it's funny how hotwives and cucks think they are the only ones into the lifestyle but then you talk with neighbors, fam, whoever and find out they do it too. That's the thing, it's so much bigger than most people think. Being a bull I see it from the other side, how many wives want it and how many hubs enjoy their wife getting fucked by other men. Truth is, most anybody you know, chances are good they are into some sex kink too. They just don't let on about it to most people.
Agree with your comments, in public I am the most normal looking and acting lady, and it’s always interesting when you find a close friend is in the lifestyle like we are, I think what really opened my eyes to the fact that you never know who is and who isn’t, is when you run into a friend or co worker at a swinging party or club, do you run, hide, confront or engage them, the first time my instinct was to run or hide, on another occuasion I was in a Simi private room but open to viewers, and was being gang banged, and a neighbor was in line and didn’t realize it was him until he was mounting me, later he said him and his wife had been watching me for a while taking on several men, and he thought damn I want some of my neighbors pussy, we kissed and laughed about it, and the four of us become even better neighbors after that night! You just never know who is in and who is not. My husband likes to play a game or joke about other people we see in public, he’ll say I bet she is a really hot slut who don’t you go talk to her and invite her home, or say damn look at that couple I bet they are in the life style, something we may approach someone and ask, sometimes it is just a teasing game between us, but it is fun to think about who is and who isn’t.

you guys are so sweet to let your wifes do that, for me, My man love to share me with others and as a result I have lots of male sex toys, he is usually with me when we play but there are times when he is not around or I want to be alone with someone, so he don't mind, as he knows I love him and I will always come home, but most of the time I just enjoy being shared by him and knowing I can have other men and him together or alone. I like your arrangement though.
Sounds wonderfull. Hope my wife loved it as much as you

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
yes they do, how often does your wife play with her bulls? do you always watch?
She has had 3 of them and spent multiple times with them. I always watch when i am able to but sometimes she goes out on her own, this is most of the times i spend in chastity. she says she enjoys that even more because of the thrill plus she does not have to worry about me ond or paying any attention to me so she can focus and pay full attention to him and her pleasure.