True story from my Navy days.

I met a woman from Craigslist while I was stationed in Portsmouth VA back in 2010. I was 22 at the time. She invited me to her place for some dinner and fun. It was only her for at least an hour that she was cooking. Then the front door opened and another Navy man walked in 6 ranks higher than me. I almost 💩 myself. He seemed calm and welcoming though. I decided I would at least stay for a home cooked meal. We ate and sat in the living room while she wasn't hiding her flirtatious behavior towards me from her husband whatsoever. I felt awkward and announced that I needed to leave. She begged me to wait and went upstairs. He gets a text and smiles. He then looked at me and said "she wants us to fuck her." Confused I accepted anyway and we had a great time. We swapped oral and vaginal penetration with me leaving my cum all over her torso. I got dressed and left while they continued. Very weird situation playing bull for my first time. 🤣

I met a woman from Craigslist while I was stationed in Portsmouth VA back in 2010. I was 22 at the time. She invited me to her place for some dinner and fun. It was only her for at least an hour that she was cooking. Then the front door opened and another Navy man walked in 6 ranks higher than me. I almost 💩 myself. He seemed calm and welcoming though. I decided I would at least stay for a home cooked meal. We ate and sat in the living room while she wasn't hiding her flirtatious behavior towards me from her husband whatsoever. I felt awkward and announced that I needed to leave. She begged me to wait and went upstairs. He gets a text and smiles. He then looked at me and said "she wants us to fuck her." Confused I accepted anyway and we had a great time. We swapped oral and vaginal penetration with me leaving my cum all over her torso. I got dressed and left while they continued. Very weird situation playing bull for my first time. 🤣
Both my wife and I were in the army and we used to fuck others but only other soldiers especially during deployment or while out in the field training,

Those were the good old days in the military.

Both my wife and I were in the army and we used to fuck others but only other soldiers especially during deployment or while out in the field training,

Those were the good old days in the military.
Yeah I was "doc" for 2/9 marines so we found a marine to screw her with me. Definitely fun while it lasted.

Reactions: NWFLfun
Yeah I was "doc" for 2/9 marines so we found a marine to screw her with me. Definitely fun while it lasted.
I never had a 3some with my wife and another soldier that started happening after we retired from the army, we started having 3somes with a good friend of mine,

During our time in the army there were a lot of soldiers my wife fucked but all were from other companies she never messed with soldiers in her company.

I would shit my pants even if it was just one rank higher. Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: TommyFunn
Oh the military memories! Sorry for the long ramble below but when the memory comes in I may as well record it!

I worked in the medical field in the Navy (other military...you know my enlisted rating!) and the RNs (officers) were very cozy with us. There is not supposed to be fraternization between officers and enlisted, but in the medical field it's a bit more relaxed as long as you know when to keep your mouth shut. This was in 1988, and I was 19 at the time and the RNs were at least 23. When you're 19, a 23 year-old female seems like a huge leap in age!

Anyhow, my friend Eric and I were invited to an evening toga party and I thought it would be all enlisted. As I opened the door I recognized a few of the RNs that I worked with and was pleasantly surprised. There was this one oh-my-fucking wow hot blonde with a fit cheerleader body that I worked closely with. She greeted us as we entered to us and told us to get ourselves some beer...turns out it was her house! I would guess she was mid-thirties, with perky tits, an ass that filled her scrubs magnificently, and to top it off she was so damn pretty. The toga that she was wearing did her no justice. Others were wearing some form of toga or another, mostly just a white sheet draped over their body. Same with us.

So, we've been at the party for over an hour or so and had a few beers when my friend taps my shoulder and then leans into my ear.

"Have you noticed Lt. K keeps going into a room with different guys?" he asked.

"No...???" I responded. Man...I was so naive and even as I heard it I thought nothing of it. My thinking was like 'So, what's the big deal?' He then explained that they were probably banging her and then the light bulb turned on in my innocent mind. He nudged me and we walked over to the bedroom door, trying to listen discreetly. We couldn't hear anything due to the ambient noise in the room (music, people laughing and talking). A few minutes later the door opened and two guys walked out with big smiles. My friend and I looked at each other and I guess it confirmed his thoughts. But I was still unsure.

Lt. K poked her head out of the door and saw us standing there. I took a closer look. Her lipstick seemed smudged, her hair looked a bit tussled, and she wasn't wearing her glasses. Hmm...my imagination started to soar. She gave a warm smile and then asked if we could go in the room and help her with something. Us dumbfucks said 'Yes, ma'am!' and eagerly followed her in. The room was dark and it was hard to see as we shuffled in. I heard the door close and then heard the 'click' of the door locking. Just then the adjoining bathroom door opened and some guy walked out. The light from the bathroom allowed us to see a bit better in the dark room. He was bare chested and his toga covered the lower half of his body. I was confused, still unsure of what to do or say. I looked at Eric and we both take a sip of our beer. Time seemed to freeze.

"Welcome to my toga birthday party!", Lt. K exclaimed, and then she asked, "Can you guys keep quiet?" We both nodded a yes, and with one tug her yoga it fell to the floor. She directed the guy onto the bed and he lay flat on his back. She started to run her hands up and down his chest, enjoying his sculpted body. We watched as her hands traveled further down and then she grabbed his cock in her hand and began to stroke it up and down lightly. The guy was a decent size, maybe 8 inches, and I looked over at Eric...he was wide-eyed. Probably the same look I had! Now...I had an ex-girlfriend and we had had plenty of sex by the time I hit 19, but this was an experience on some other level! Probably the same with Eric. We just stood there gawking.

She continued stroking him and then we saw her head move down to his crotch. Her hair covered the view, but soon her head was bobbing up and down on his cock. The room was feeling intensely hot, I was going through some super high anxiety but didn't know what the feeling was. I realized it was my hard-on. I gave my dick a quick squeeze and it was like a pressure release valve, the anxiety lessened. But only just a tiny bit. Lt. K stopped sucking on the guy's dick and turned our way.

"What do you have under your togas?" Lt. K asked as she eyed us like a cat toying with its prey.

"Shorts!" I blurted out. What a dumbfuck I was. But hey...I had to carry my wallet and keys somehow! I looked over at Eric and his toga was already gone. He was standing there in his underwear. I tugged on the shoulder of my toga and it dropped to the floor. You know them 80's short shorts that guys used to wear? Yea, it was THOSE shorts lol (I cringe to think about ever having worn those). She motioned us over to the bed and in quick fashion I unbuttoned and then removed my shorts.

"Sit on the edge of the bed," she ordered us and now us 3 guys were shoulder to shoulder, with that other guy between Eric and I. She got on her knees in front of the guy and began to suck him. I was nudging at my cock through my underwear and I'm sure Eric was as well. Lt. K reached for my cock and I felt her pull on the waistband of my underwear. My cock sprang out at full attention and she began to stroke on my cock ever so slowly while she continued sucking on the other guy. Was this really happening??!! Lt. K, from my unit, was stroking me while giving another guy head! It was intoxicating and dizzying, and I felt ready to cum. I was not going to last long.

Just as suddenly as it had started, she stopped stroking me, and switched over to Eric. I looked over at him, he was looking at her in awe. She stopped sucking on the guy's dick and motioned for us to form a kind of 'U' around her. We surrounded her and then she turned to Eric. Her head began to bob and Eric started moaning. She pulled off of him and then started sucking on the guy in the middle, working on him for a few minutes, then turned to me. Her lips slid down the tip of my cock and my knees buckled as I felt the warmth and tightness of her throat enveloping my shaft. Holy fuck! The eroticism of it all had my cock on a hair trigger. I think Lt. K realized this, because she pulled off quickly and went to work on the guy in the middle (by the way, I never knew who that 'guy' was, just another person at the party, for all I know it could have been her boyfriend!). I saw her motion to Eric and then she switched off on sucking Eric's cock and that guy's cock. Eric said he was going to cum and he began to fap fap his dick quickly. She wrapped her hand around his cock to help him stroke and she pointed it down to her chest. I felt something warm hit my leg. Fuck! Some of his cum landed on me! I shot him a mock pissed off look but his eyes were too busy rolling in the back of his head. Lt. K got up quickly and went to the bathroom. She was wiping the cum from her chest and threw the towel on the bed. I grabbed the towel from the bed and wiped down my leg.

Lt. K and the guy drifted onto the bed, and now she was lying on her back, legs spread. He was at the side of the bed, kissing her, while his hands groped her perky tits. I felt a bit, um, inexperienced in relation to this guy. I would guess he was late 20's. He just went right for it, and I was more waiting for her to give me an okay. Looking back, I should have been more aggressive haha. Anyhow, she broke their kiss, looked my way, and reached her hand out to me. I climbed onto the bed between her legs and placed my hands on her belly as I lowered my head and kissed her inner thigh. My nose drifted near her pussy lips and...the smell will be burned into my memory forever. You all know the smell. The smell of a well used pussy. A pussy fucked with a rubber. God, this just drove me insane with lust, and I wanted to plunge into her pussy. She tapped me on the arm and handed me a rubber. I ripped it open and strapped it. Placed my cock between her pussy lips, and pushed. She squirmed away and reached for some lube. I rubbed it on generously, and then put my cock near her pussy lips again. I pushed in, softly, slowly, and now the head was in. One quick push and I was full in her, and mmm it felt so warm and tight. I can fuck forever with a condom since the sensations are not as great as raw, and I began to piston into her. I felt the bed shift and looked to my right. The guy was now kneeling on the bed. She had her hand on the guy's cock and she pulled him into her mouth. She began to stroke his cock and move her head back and forth slowly.

She pulled her mouth off of his dick. "Fuck me, fuck me harder," she coaxed me. Her face was inches from mine and her breath smelled like cock. "I want you to cum in my pussy." I began to piston ever harder, and her legs wrapped around my waist.

"There you go, sailor. Get a rhythm. Cum in me," she egged me on before swallowing that guy's cock again. He grabbed the back of her head and began to facefuck her, hard. I could hear the 'Glug glug glug' from his cock slamming into her throat. There was barely light shining in from the bathroom, but her shiny spit reflected in the dim light as it dribbled out of her mouth. The guy shouted that he was gonna cum and he froze. She went deep on him and swallowed his load. Fuck!!!

I could hear the pulse pounding in my ears and I felt dizzy. I felt my balls tighten, and then my shaft began to flex.

"I'm cumming," I uttered, panting, and I felt the cum rush through my shaft and into the condom as a wave of euphoria swept over me. One last, deep, forceful push in, and then I collapsed on top of her. It took a few seconds to regain my composure before I pulled out of her. I had totally forgotten that Eric was in the room, and as I turned, he was at the side of the bed and stroking furiously! She beckoned him over and he strapped on a condom. He entered her in missionary position and lasted a few minutes before cumming in her.

The four of us laughed about the mess we made and as we cleaned up with a towel. We dressed back into our togas. She led us to the door and turned around quickly.

"Do not ruin a good thing," she said sternly, and then she opened the door. A reminder for us to keep our mouths shut.

Lt. K, Eric and I grabbed a drink and laughed as we said it was sure was warm in the house! We chatted a few more minutes before she drifted off to mingle with others. A good hour passed when I noticed her heading toward the bedroom again, with two new guys following her in. I felt a tinge of envy and wanted her again, but her words echoed in my head: don't ruin a good thing.

Lt. K, if you're on this site, thanks for the memories!!

Last edited:
Oh the military memories! Sorry for the long ramble below but when the memory comes in I may as well record it!

I worked in the medical field in the Navy (other military...you know my enlisted rating!) and the RNs (officers) were very cozy with us. There is not supposed to be fraternization between officers and enlisted, but in the medical field it's a bit more relaxed as long as you know when to keep your mouth shut. This was in 1988, and I was 19 at the time and the RNs were at least 23. When you're 19, a 23 year-old female seems like a huge leap in age!

Anyhow, my friend Eric and I were invited to an evening toga party and I thought it would be all enlisted. As I opened the door I recognized a few of the RNs that I worked with and was pleasantly surprised. There was this one oh-my-fucking wow hot blonde with a fit cheerleader body that I worked closely with. She greeted us as we entered to us and told us to get ourselves some beer...turns out it was her house! I would guess she was mid-thirties, with perky tits, an ass that filled her scrubs magnificently, and to top it off she was so damn pretty. The toga that she was wearing did her no justice. Others were wearing some form of toga or another, mostly just a white sheet draped over their body. Same with us.

So, we've been at the party for over an hour or so and had a few beers when my friend taps my shoulder and then leans into my ear.

"Have you noticed Lt. K keeps going into a room with different guys?" he asked.

"No...???" I responded. Man...I was so naive and even as I heard it I thought nothing of it. My thinking was like 'So, what's the big deal?' He then explained that they were probably banging her and then the light bulb turned on in my innocent mind. He nudged me and we walked over to the bedroom door, trying to listen discreetly. We couldn't hear anything due to the ambient noise in the room (music, people laughing and talking). A few minutes later the door opened and two guys walked out with big smiles. My friend and I looked at each other and I guess it confirmed his thoughts. But I was still unsure.

Lt. K poked her head out of the door and saw us standing there. I took a closer look. Her lipstick seemed smudged, her hair looked a bit tussled, and she wasn't wearing her glasses. Hmm...my imagination started to soar. She gave a warm smile and then asked if we could go in the room and help her with something. Us dumbfucks said 'Yes, ma'am!' and eagerly followed her in. The room was dark and it was hard to see as we shuffled in. I heard the door close and then heard the 'click' of the door locking. Just then the adjoining bathroom door opened and some guy walked out. The light from the bathroom allowed us to see a bit better in the dark room. He was bare chested and his toga covered the lower half of his body. I was confused, still unsure of what to do or say. I looked at Eric and we both take a sip of our beer. Time seemed to freeze.

"Welcome to my toga birthday party!", Lt. K exclaimed, and then she asked, "Can you guys keep quiet?" We both nodded a yes, and with one tug her yoga it fell to the floor. She directed the guy onto the bed and he lay flat on his back. She started to run her hands up and down his chest, enjoying his sculpted body. We watched as her hands traveled further down and then she grabbed his cock in her hand and began to stroke it up and down lightly. The guy was a decent size, maybe 8 inches, and I looked over at Eric...he was wide-eyed. Probably the same look I had! Now...I had an ex-girlfriend and we had had plenty of sex by the time I hit 19, but this was an experience on some other level! Probably the same with Eric. We just stood there gawking.

She continued stroking him and then we saw her head move down to his crotch. Her hair covered the view, but soon her head was bobbing up and down on his cock. The room was feeling intensely hot, I was going through some super high anxiety but didn't know what the feeling was. I realized it was my hard-on. I gave my dick a quick squeeze and it was like a pressure release valve, the anxiety lessened. But only just a tiny bit. Lt. K stopped sucking on the guy's dick and turned our way.

"What do you have under your togas?" Lt. K asked as she eyed us like a cat toying with its prey.

"Shorts!" I blurted out. What a dumbfuck I was. But hey...I had to carry my wallet and keys somehow! I looked over at Eric and his toga was already gone. He was standing there in his underwear. I tugged on the shoulder of my toga and it dropped to the floor. You know them 80's short shorts that guys used to wear? Yea, it was THOSE shorts lol (I cringe to think about ever having worn those). She motioned us over to the bed and in quick fashion I unbuttoned and then removed my shorts.

"Sit on the edge of the bed," she ordered us and now us 3 guys were shoulder to shoulder, with that other guy between Eric and I. She got on her knees in front of the guy and began to suck him. I was nudging at my cock through my underwear and I'm sure Eric was as well. Lt. K reached for my cock and I felt her pull on the waistband of my underwear. My cock sprang out at full attention and she began to stroke on my cock ever so slowly while she continued sucking on the other guy. Was this really happening??!! Lt. K, from my unit, was stroking me while giving another guy head! It was intoxicating and dizzying, and I felt ready to cum. I was not going to last long.

Just as suddenly as it had started, she stopped stroking me, and switched over to Eric. I looked over at him, he was looking at her in awe. She stopped sucking on the guy's dick and motioned for us to form a kind of 'U' around her. We surrounded her and then she turned to Eric. Her head began to bob and Eric started moaning. She pulled off of him and then started sucking on the guy in the middle, working on him for a few minutes, then turned to me. Her lips slid down the tip of my cock and my knees buckled as I felt the warmth and tightness of her throat enveloping my shaft. Holy fuck! The eroticism of it all had my cock on a hair trigger. I think Lt. K realized this, because she pulled off quickly and went to work on the guy in the middle (by the way, I never knew who that 'guy' was, just another person at the party, for all I know it could have been her boyfriend!). I saw her motion to Eric and then she switched off on sucking Eric's cock and that guy's cock. Eric said he was going to cum and he began to fap fap his dick quickly. She wrapped her hand around his cock to help him stroke and she pointed it down to her chest. I felt something warm hit my leg. Fuck! Some of his cum landed on me! I shot him a mock pissed off look but his eyes were too busy rolling in the back of his head. Lt. K got up quickly and went to the bathroom. She was wiping the cum from her chest and threw the towel on the bed. I grabbed the towel from the bed and wiped down my leg.

Lt. K and the guy drifted onto the bed, and now she was lying on her back, legs spread. He was at the side of the bed, kissing her, while his hands groped her perky tits. I felt a bit, um, inexperienced in relation to this guy. I would guess he was late 20's. He just went right for it, and I was more waiting for her to give me an okay. Looking back, I should have been more aggressive haha. Anyhow, she broke their kiss, looked my way, and reached her hand out to me. I climbed onto the bed between her legs and placed my hands on her belly as I lowered my head and kissed her inner thigh. My nose drifted near her pussy lips and...the smell will be burned into my memory forever. You all know the smell. The smell of a well used pussy. A pussy fucked with a rubber. God, this just drove me insane with lust, and I wanted to plunge into her pussy. She tapped me on the arm and handed me a rubber. I ripped it open and strapped it. Placed my cock between her pussy lips, and pushed. She squirmed away and reached for some lube. I rubbed it on generously, and then put my cock near her pussy lips again. I pushed in, softly, slowly, and now the head was in. One quick push and I was full in her, and mmm it felt so warm and tight. I can fuck forever with a condom since the sensations are not as great as raw, and I began to piston into her. I felt the bed shift and looked to my right. The guy was now kneeling on the bed. She had her hand on the guy's cock and she pulled him into her mouth. She began to stroke his cock and move her head back and forth slowly.

She pulled her mouth off of his dick. "Fuck me, fuck me harder," she coaxed me. Her face was inches from mine and her breath smelled like cock. "I want you to cum in my pussy." I began to piston ever harder, and her legs wrapped around my waist.

"There you go, sailor. Get a rhythm. Cum in me," she egged me on before swallowing that guy's cock again. He grabbed the back of her head and began to facefuck her, hard. I could hear the 'Glug glug glug' from his cock slamming into her throat. There was barely light shining in from the bathroom, but her shiny spit reflected in the dim light as it dribbled out of her mouth. The guy shouted that he was gonna cum and he froze. She went deep on him and swallowed his load. Fuck!!!

I could hear the pulse pounding in my ears and I felt dizzy. I felt my balls tighten, and then my shaft began to flex.

"I'm cumming," I uttered, panting, and I felt the cum rush through my shaft and into the condom as a wave of euphoria swept over me. One last, deep, forceful push in, and then I collapsed on top of her. It took a few seconds to regain my composure before I pulled out of her. I had totally forgotten that Eric was in the room, and as I turned, he was at the side of the bed and stroking furiously! She beckoned him over and he strapped on a condom. He entered her in missionary position and lasted a few minutes before cumming in her.

The four of us laughed about the mess we made and as we cleaned up with a towel. We dressed back into our togas. She led us to the door and turned around quickly.

"Do not ruin a good thing," she said sternly, and then she opened the door. A reminder for us to keep our mouths shut.

Lt. K, Eric and I grabbed a drink and laughed as we said it was sure was warm in the house! We chatted a few more minutes before she drifted off to mingle with others. A good hour passed when I noticed her heading toward the bedroom again, with two new guys following her in. I felt a tinge of envy and wanted her again, but her words echoed in my head: don't ruin a good thing.

Lt. K, if you're on this site, thanks for the memories!!
Yeah those were the good old days being in the military, both my wife and I had our share of extras while on deployment or out in the field training, for us the rule was "what happens in the field stays in the field"

Reactions: coroner7
Yeah those were the good old days being in the military, both my wife and I had our share of extras while on deployment or out in the field training, for us the rule was "what happens in the field stays in the field"
Yuup! When I went to the green side (with the Marines) we were out in the field practicing search and rescue for a downed pilot. It had been overcast, and at the end of day one it started raining, hard. Around 8 of us joined our shelter halves together to keep warm, and we dug a trench around our tent. We're all sleeping like lined-up hot dogs, and I had this one sexy wave (female sailor) next to me, who was snuggled up to keep warm. I put my arm around her and she tucked it in. Next thing you know she is grinding her ass back towards me. I discreetly unbutton her cami pants and she lifts her ass to pull down her pants and panties. I unbutton mine and free my cock, and now it's my bare cock against her ass. Having been overseas for a few months and not having had any pussy, it was exhilarating to feel skin against skin. She continues grinding against my bare cock, I'm hard, I grab my cock and point it down. She spreads her legs a bit and arches her back, and I push it in. Ahhh! Yes, so hot n warm. We did a very slow, sensual, and discreet grind before I came in her. She turns around to whisper 'that was very hott!' and we pull our pants back up. Next morning we exchanged knowing looks! That was our one and only time we messed around.

Yuup! When I went to the green side (with the Marines) we were out in the field practicing search and rescue for a downed pilot. It had been overcast, and at the end of day one it started raining, hard. Around 8 of us joined our shelter halves together to keep warm, and we dug a trench around our tent. We're all sleeping like lined-up hot dogs, and I had this one sexy wave (female sailor) next to me, who was snuggled up to keep warm. I put my arm around her and she tucked it in. Next thing you know she is grinding her ass back towards me. I discreetly unbutton her cami pants and she lifts her ass to pull down her pants and panties. I unbutton mine and free my cock, and now it's my bare cock against her ass. Having been overseas for a few months and not having had any pussy, it was exhilarating to feel skin against skin. She continues grinding against my bare cock, I'm hard, I grab my cock and point it down. She spreads her legs a bit and arches her back, and I push it in. Ahhh! Yes, so hot n warm. We did a very slow, sensual, and discreet grind before I came in her. She turns around to whisper 'that was very hott!' and we pull our pants back up. Next morning we exchanged knowing looks! That was our one and only time we messed around.
I was with an aviation unit flying OH-58 observation helicopters, there was this female who worked in flight ops, I always heard her on the radio everytime I would come in for a landing or going out on a flight, the company was sent to Fort Hood to train out in the field for 3 weeks, after the first week we all got settled in, all the guys were in GP-medium tents and the females had there own GP-medium tent several yards away, back then there was a rule that male soldiers couldn't go to the female tent without asking permission but the female soldiers could come to male soldiers tent area whenever they wanted without asking, there were several times that the guys were showering outside and the females just walked into our tent area,

One day after being released from duty myself and other soldiers were playing cards and having a few beers when up walked 2 of the females that worked in flight ops, we asked them if that wanted to join the game they said yeah, of course we all were hoping they'd want to play strip poker but no luck, one of the females left after awhile and the other one stayed a bit, after it started getting dark she said she was heading back to her tent and asked me if I could walk her back,

While we were walking by the helicopters she stopped and asked me if this was the helicopter I was flying, she asked if she could sit in it and I helped into the cockpit, after awhile we were standing next to the helicopter and she just leaned into me and kissed me, I kissed her back and we continued kissing, after a few minutes she broke the kissing up looked at me and said "remember what happens in the field stays in the field"

We climbed into the backseat and had the most amazing sex out in the field, for the next week and half we saw each other whenever we got the chance usually after 5 when we were released from duty, eventually we finished our training and went back to our company, our little affair ended and it was as if it never happened,

2 weeks later she got married to another soldier from another company, I found out from other guys that she had been seeing him for a couple of years and was engaged to him, I guess she just wanted to have one last fling before getting married.