How I became a cuckold! (True story)

Ya, your situation financially is similar to mine. She took my ability to access money away very early on after we got married. She opened up her own bank account under just her name. She then forced me to change my banking info from my career to her bank account so that my direct deposit goes to just her. She also DID NOT make me an authorized user for her account to insure I had zero access. She makes it clear that all the money is hers. If I ask for gas money because my gas was low, she will literally go check my car to make sure she gives me just enough to fill it up. It's a complete turn on for both of us. It makes her so wet to spend money on one of her bulls/BFs and throw it in my face.
It is a turn on to be totally powerless and dependent on my wife. I'm not allowed to make any decisions for myself. I'm treated like child and have no say. I love when she orders me to my corner or my room in front of her friends, the humiliation gives me a stiffy.

It is a turn on to be totally powerless and dependent on my wife. I'm not allowed to make any decisions for myself. I'm treated like child and have no say. I love when she orders me to my corner or my room in front of her friends, the humiliation gives me a stiffy.
Hello Droppy Bob here.I haven't chatted with you in a while hope all.is well..My hotwife continues to see her black stud about once a month plus occasionally the other two guys the othef two have 8 in plus her black stud has 10 in.so shes happy when she goes put with her black stud.to really get to.me she puts me in a black Cb 6000.not only to remind me of her control over me but that shes getting black cocked .Chat when you can Bob

Hello Droppy Bob here.I haven't chatted with you in a while hope all.is well..My hotwife continues to see her black stud about once a month plus occasionally the other two guys the othef two have 8 in plus her black stud has 10 in.so shes happy when she goes put with her black stud.to really get to.me she puts me in a black Cb 6000.not only to remind me of her control over me but that shes getting black cocked .Chat when you can Bob
Nice to hear from you again Bob. Hope you are having a good summer and that your hotwife is going out a lot and getting what she needs and loves. My wife and her regular man are gone on their yearly two week vacation cruise in the Bahamas. Like always I have to stay home and use my vacation time doing special home projects like painting and shampooing the carpets and detailing every thing in the house. She send's me pictures of the two of them having a good time and teasing me about it. She loves to remind me of how good a lover her man is and what a fun vacation they are having. She also reminds me that my projects better be completed before they get home or there will be consequences. She arranged to have her sister check up on me to make sure I'm getting my work done. The problem is that when she comes over every day she interrupts my work by demanding I cook her meals or prepare her baths and basically serve her like I serve my wife. Shannon told me I'm to be obedient to her and not argue back. So I have to find a way to fit in this added burden she puts on my time and still get my assigned tasks done. I dont want Nancy to report to Shannon that I'm being insubordinate. Sometimes I need to work late into the evening on my projects to make up for the time I lost doing Nancy's bidding during the day. Shannon always gives me more work than is reasonable to do so I really have to hustle. Nancy brings over her and her boyfriend's laundry for me to do and one time made me stop my work and wash and wax her car. This really puts me behind. Shannon told Nancy she could use the cane on me if she felt it necessary. So far I've been spared that but the threat always looms over me. She likes to take one of Shannon's canes out in plain sight where I can see it and play this psychological game. I know Nancy is trying to put me behind so she can see what Shannon will do to me when she gets back from her vacation. Well you pretty much know what my life is like anyway from my past posts. It's not easy being owned by my wife but it satisfies my masochistic needs and a lifetime of training. This forum is my only contact outside of my strict life under my wife's thumb so I'm happy to have it.

Nice to hear from you again Bob. Hope you are having a good summer and that your hotwife is going out a lot and getting what she needs and loves. My wife and her regular man are gone on their yearly two week vacation cruise in the Bahamas. Like always I have to stay home and use my vacation time doing special home projects like painting and shampooing the carpets and detailing every thing in the house. She send's me pictures of the two of them having a good time and teasing me about it. She loves to remind me of how good a lover her man is and what a fun vacation they are having. She also reminds me that my projects better be completed before they get home or there will be consequences. She arranged to have her sister check up on me to make sure I'm getting my work done. The problem is that when she comes over every day she interrupts my work by demanding I cook her meals or prepare her baths and basically serve her like I serve my wife. Shannon told me I'm to be obedient to her and not argue back. So I have to find a way to fit in this added burden she puts on my time and still get my assigned tasks done. I dont want Nancy to report to Shannon that I'm being insubordinate. Sometimes I need to work late into the evening on my projects to make up for the time I lost doing Nancy's bidding during the day. Shannon always gives me more work than is reasonable to do so I really have to hustle. Nancy brings over her and her boyfriend's laundry for me to do and one time made me stop my work and wash and wax her car. This really puts me behind. Shannon told Nancy she could use the cane on me if she felt it necessary. So far I've been spared that but the threat always looms over me. She likes to take one of Shannon's canes out in plain sight where I can see it and play this psychological game. I know Nancy is trying to put me behind so she can see what Shannon will do to me when she gets back from her vacation. Well you pretty much know what my life is like anyway from my past posts. It's not easy being owned by my wife but it satisfies my masochistic needs and a lifetime of training. This forum is my only contact outside of my strict life under my wife's thumb so I'm happy to have it.
You are awesome i dont think.i coukd ever be as submissive as you. Are . Im submissive but inky when she goes out or a day or two before Like hot reservations setting up a hotel room pucjung up her outfits from stores cleaners etc . I dont get involved sexually wheb he comes to pick. Red up then i get them.drinks etc sonetimes I dontake Red to her dates .Jm always locked up .a few days before and sometimes after. RED loves to tease me before she goes out extreme outfits and makes visual and verbal statements to drine me crazy especially when im.caged
Sometimes the pressure can be too uch abd she knows how to.push my buttons. KEEP. IN TOUCH ASK.ME ANYTHING BOB

Reactions: droopy1
I knew this was comming but when we got married my wife made me hand over my wallet. She cut up all my cards including my bank cards, my drivers license, my fishing license and my country club golf membership card. Only she can drive and takes me where she thinks I need to go (It's an effective disempowerment tactic) I'm not allowed to leave the house on my own or handle money. My pay is direct deposited into her account where I have no access. She told me no more golf, softball or fishing so that my time could be better spent doing housework and learning skills that serve her like how to do her makeup, hair and cooking. She decides what clothes I wear and sets my bedtime. I'm also subjected to strict punishments if I forget where my place is. She has a regular boyfriend she cucks me with and she told me he is the man of the house.
WTF?!