Travel with the boyfriend

I let my wife go on a 10 day trip to Spain April last year, on a nudist resort. I was suppose to go, but something at my work had to be done so he got my ticket and spent a 10 day vacation with my wife. She also spends some nights with her lover, maybe 2-4 nights during a month, and some weekends.

This picture are taken by her lover just hours after landing in Spain. With nothing on her than her wedding ring and her hot wife bracelet on her ankle.
View attachment 2185326
This picture is from the same trip, on the nudist beach...
View attachment 2185399
This picture below is from Easter last year, with just her wedding ring and a pair of old shoes standing outside in the snow
View attachment 2185392
The next picture my wife resting after being used by her lover the same weekend 🙂
View attachment 2185395

Of cause she has feelings for her lover, she loves him and she have never hidden her feelings for him from me. And her lover has feelings for my wife, I can see that on the way they kiss, the way they cuddle and surely on the way they fuck and on the way she gives herself completely to her lover, but she is smart enough not too choose one of us, but both and she really enjoys two men at the same time, so I'm not afraid of her leaving me for her lover... Why should she?

I thought for many years I was cuckold, even before I knew was cuckold was, but then I discovered that I have no interest in cleaning my GF or wifeor be submissive to my girlfriend/wife or the man that fucks her. I feel no humiliation by letting other men fuck my girlfriends in the years before I meet my wife, or fucking my wife. I have always liked sharing my girlfriend and now wife, not just with her lover in the last three years, but with other men before him.
Mostly my best friend, but after he got married we had to step up with a lover and that was a good idea. I think the closest I have been a cuckold was kissing her some minutes after my wife had sucked her lover off. That said, I like to fuck my wife when she is all slippery with cum but sucking her cum filled pussy or sucking her lovers cock has never turned me on. Not even the thought of it. I do like making her ready, waxing her legs and shaving her pussy and ass before her lover comes visiting for a threesome or before she spends a night or a weekend with her lover, I don't know why, but it just feels good to "give" my wife to her lover as sexy as possible so he can fuck her any way he wants. Cos that's what really turns me on: watching and/or knowing that my wife have a great time, that she really enjoying herself having sex with other men or now her lover. Watching and hearing her having a huge orgasm with another mans cock deep inside her is something I really love to watch and hear, and after three years having sex together with her lover it doesn't feel gay or submissive to guide her lovers cock back inside my wife when she rides him. I only done it a couple of times, but still. So I consider myself more of a stag than a cuckold.

🙂
Just my opinion, but she’s kinda a Goddess!

So we just wrapped our long weekend away with her BF. It was so hot yesterday we never left the pool. Right after lunch my wife got a text from her hotwife friend saying she was coming over to visit and wanted to hang out with us. When she arrived at our hotel she was with 2 youngs guys , probably late 20s to 30. We drank at the hotel pool bar most of the afternoon. And one of the the young guys hit on my wife when she was getting a drink. We had a challenge active for the day that if a guy hits on her she goes on a date with him so she annunces this guy as her date for the day. Seemed innocent enough. More drinking at the pool and the girls were prime and loud. I ordered some foor to be brought to us to slow the impact of drinking somewhat. As I am returning to the pool my wife yells to me (200 feet away) that her date has a huge dick but not to worry she wasn't going to have sex with him. Luckily boyfriend was not nearby for that.Her friend asked if we all wanted to watch her have sex with the 2 guys (not in our room!) and we (BF is back) declined, of course my wife was feeling good and says she wants to watch. Oh Christ! We managed to steer clear of the somehow by not offering our room, thinking we would never get rid of them if we did. As it got dark I was only one half sober. It got silly. The women were over the top. My wife kept calling the guy her date and sitting on his lap and offering to show us his huge dick, us, and anyone within earshot of the hot tub. The guys were getting very friendly with the ladies and my wife's boyfriend was getting very upset. At one point I have her fall down drunk and sobbing and trying to keep her safe from the the guys and at same time the BF is a mess himself and on the verge of tears, upset with her and the situation. What disaster. Here I am a man in his 50s, lugging my wife in her mid 40s and her BF in his 30s back to the room 2 feet at a time. She passed out in the room and I had to sit with him and talk him down. FFS he is telling me how lucky he is (agreed) to have her in his life and how hurt he was when the guy was grabbing her etc. All of this is happening as he is vomiting etc. We eventually all crashed. No idea what happened to the other 3, not my problem.

This morning I made sure we had plenty of coffee and aspirin. I had to talk to both of them and get everyone on good ground. Is that even my job to do? Its Sunday evening now and I am headed home with my wife, privately I told her if she is hanging out with that woman (which I am not a fan of) she needs 2 things in her purse, condoms just in case she decides she wants to have sex, and a gun in case she decides she doesn't.
What a mess! I'm sure things started out fun. It definitely didn't end that way.

If you and the BF hadn't been there do you think your wife would have had sex with her friend's friends? What do you make of the BF's getting upset and sort of possessive? Did you ever think that that is how you should have been reacting instead of him? Did his reaction give you any insights as to how attached he has become to your wife? How about the "hotwife" friend? She sounds like she can easily influence your wife to cross any boundary you thought you had in place. Was this weekend an eye opener of sorts for you?

Reactions: Ahboom
What a mess! I'm sure things started out fun. It definitely didn't end that way.

If you and the BF hadn't been there do you think your wife would have had sex with her friend's friends? What do you make of the BF's getting upset and sort of possessive? Did you ever think that that is how you should have been reacting instead of him? Did his reaction give you any insights as to how attached he has become to your wife? How about the "hotwife" friend? She sounds like she can easily influence your wife to cross any boundary you thought you had in place. Was this weekend an eye opener of sorts for you?
Yes, it was a mess. I had a long talk with the wife and no she was not looking to have sex with them BUT she drank too much and was flirty and had no intention of having sex with the guy at all but in the situation she was in it would have gotten out of control if I was not there. I had to pull her out of the hot tub and ensure nobody came to our room. I would think her friend would not set her up like this knowing her situation. She may choose thatr route in the future, or not, but don't set her up like that where she is literally going to be forced into it.

I knew the BF had strong feelings and attachment.. I am fine with that, prefer she is around someone who truly cares about her vs just wanting to bang her What I didn't know is how ill prepared he is in defending her in that type of situation.

Thanks. I can honestly say that I feel allowing her to take the trip to France was thee right decision for a number of reasons. She didn;t ask me to go, he did. She would have been fine to decline the offer but likely wanted to go and by allowing it was a decision for her. I knew it was going to grow their relationship, how would it not? At that time, we were a married couple having a threesome with a guy on an ongoing basis, but he was the third wheel. We would have our fun and go home together as a couple while he was left alone most of the time. They grew much closer. My wife is the type that gets close as inimacy grows. It takes a alot of confidence to share your wife sexually with another man but it takes a ton of confience to allow her to open her heart to someone else. I never thought we would be where we are when I first suggested sharing her with another man but it is the ultimate gift I can give her is to share her heart.

I type this as I am drinking coffee as we sit in a Disney resort together with him. Did we fool around last night, yes we did but it is a new day. I was awake first and got showered. He is getting ready, my wife is in the shower and we are spending the next couple days in the parks with him. It might seem weird to some but we are making it work.
This trip to Orlando with the 3 of you sounds amazing. This is kind of a dream, three adults enjoying themselves on many levels. Peace and Positivity.

Reactions: dickhurtz
This trip to Orlando with the 3 of you sounds amazing. This is kind of a dream, three adults enjoying themselves on many levels. Peace and Positivity.

The first couple days there were pretty awesome. We did a lot of stuff and had fun together, it was cool when it was just the 3 of us. The Saturday however got a bit weird. I have been joing with my wife about it the last couple days. She may never drink again at this point.

The first couple days there were pretty awesome. We did a lot of stuff and had fun together, it was cool when it was just the 3 of us. The Saturday however got a bit weird. I have been joing with my wife about it the last couple days. She may never drink again at this point.
Yeah I read the account, hopefully the three of you can hold on to the positive memories of the trip.

Still in the fantasy stage of having a guy join us, but the good news is there’s an ongoing conversation and role playing with toys.

As for the original post, I initially thought it was a bad idea for her to go to France with him, but the way you articulated your thoughts feelings I saw your viewpoint, and appreciated it.

Hope they grew closer and it enhanced all three life experiences for you Phun Times!

Peace and Positivity

Reactions: Phun Times 727
My wife’s gone on trips with her ex but not out of the country.
It all came about rather quickly. Looking back, travel within US would likely have been a lot safer but it wasn't what was on the table at that time. Now we know that he does travel semi often and some of that is within US to CA. As a couple we are open to it and she said she would like to do one of those trips with him at some point as language and time zones would not be so challenging and she could focus more on the experience not having to keep strange hours to be on EST for work. We will likely do it again but within US, He does have a trip coming up to Shanghai but that is not the one to join on.

Oddly enough she is headed back to Paris for a few days. Her boyfriend is already there with something related to Olympics and she left early today to spend a few days there. We haven't exactly figured out the timeframe as I also have some work travel to setup so once I know we can figure out what makes sense. We setup a return flight next weekend but may move it. We just got back from a trip to the Keys and S Florida so it has been crazy but the timing worked out.

So she has been in Paris since last weekend, ths time we approached it much different, daily communication and she flew alone since he was already there. it is looking like she will come back tomorrow and he is there til end of Olympics. It has been a week of reflection for sure and very much looking forward to her return.

So we just wrapped our long weekend away with her BF. It was so hot yesterday we never left the pool. Right after lunch my wife got a text from her hotwife friend saying she was coming over to visit and wanted to hang out with us. When she arrived at our hotel she was with 2 youngs guys , probably late 20s to 30. We drank at the hotel pool bar most of the afternoon. And one of the the young guys hit on my wife when she was getting a drink. We had a challenge active for the day that if a guy hits on her she goes on a date with him so she annunces this guy as her date for the day. Seemed innocent enough. More drinking at the pool and the girls were prime and loud. I ordered some foor to be brought to us to slow the impact of drinking somewhat. As I am returning to the pool my wife yells to me (200 feet away) that her date has a huge dick but not to worry she wasn't going to have sex with him. Luckily boyfriend was not nearby for that.Her friend asked if we all wanted to watch her have sex with the 2 guys (not in our room!) and we (BF is back) declined, of course my wife was feeling good and says she wants to watch. Oh Christ! We managed to steer clear of the somehow by not offering our room, thinking we would never get rid of them if we did. As it got dark I was only one half sober. It got silly. The women were over the top. My wife kept calling the guy her date and sitting on his lap and offering to show us his huge dick, us, and anyone within earshot of the hot tub. The guys were getting very friendly with the ladies and my wife's boyfriend was getting very upset. At one point I have her fall down drunk and sobbing and trying to keep her safe from the the guys and at same time the BF is a mess himself and on the verge of tears, upset with her and the situation. What disaster. Here I am a man in his 50s, lugging my wife in her mid 40s and her BF in his 30s back to the room 2 feet at a time. She passed out in the room and I had to sit with him and talk him down. FFS he is telling me how lucky he is (agreed) to have her in his life and how hurt he was when the guy was grabbing her etc. All of this is happening as he is vomiting etc. We eventually all crashed. No idea what happened to the other 3, not my problem.

This morning I made sure we had plenty of coffee and aspirin. I had to talk to both of them and get everyone on good ground. Is that even my job to do? Its Sunday evening now and I am headed home with my wife, privately I told her if she is hanging out with that woman (which I am not a fan of) she needs 2 things in her purse, condoms just in case she decides she wants to have sex, and a gun in case she decides she doesn't.
Update to this: We have hung out with her hotwife friend quite a bit since then and I was somewhat premature in my judgement of the situation. Her friend really wasn't the issue. The combo of my wife being fall down hammered and flirty with a young dude who was there to have sex and she was presenting herself as an option. We were out the other day and she ordered a margarita which she has not touched since that night. I asked if we would wind up in the same situation. She assured me she had in under control. I presented her this as the counter point and she laughed, which led to a fun/interesting conversation about the "person of interest" in the pic and how she had announced to every human within earshot how large his unit was. To be fair, for being soft that is a good size dick.

Attachments

• phoneb.jpg
    phoneb.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 27