Trainer at the gym

chastetexan

Couple
From
TX, US
Gold
Those that have read our other posts know that we haven't made the leap into the cuckold lifestyle, but we do enjoy teasing each other and roleplaying it. Recently we changed gyms and I didn't get a membership with all the other stuff I have going on. I just use the equipment we have at home but she wanted the classes to hold her accountable.

Well fast forward to this weekend and in our screwing around I asked if she has any buddies at the gym that might be looking for more. She really embraced that one. Now I can't get enough of the stories and videos online of personal training cuckold, though most of it is studio made and clearly fake. I don't mind fake but the stuff that looks actually shot on a phone is crazy hot.

Short version is she said there is a guy there that has offered her free personal training, and that he's pretty hot. 99% sure he doesn't really exist, but it got us both where we wanted to go. I've searched around through threads here about trainers and wives, but if anyone out there has stories (or better yet photos/vids) they wouldn't mind sharing then our inbox is open. Or if you know a good story or website, we are both feeling frisky again today.

hot development! thanks for sharing. No story, nor photos/vids to share on our side. However, the gym topic is super hot.
The closest we got is sending my wife to a male masseuse. She was of course fully naked. However, she says the guy was probably gay or too professional 🙂. Nevertheless, it gave us some discussion points 🙂
looking forward to hearing ans seeing more.

hot development! thanks for sharing. No story, nor photos/vids to share on our side. However, the gym topic is super hot.
The closest we got is sending my wife to a male masseuse. She was of course fully naked. However, she says the guy was probably gay or too professional 🙂. Nevertheless, it gave us some discussion points 🙂
looking forward to hearing ans seeing more.
Yeah I'm always more than happy to send my wife to the spa when we are on vacations. I'll ask for a male masseuse but doesn't matter because in my head while waiting back in the room it is definitely one 🙂

• Love
Reactions: bimbo133
Wife had a personal trainer who was black and built like a football player. Wife admitted he was very good-looking too. During one of their sessions, she caught him looking at her tits. He smiled, she smiled and giggled and they continued their session without saying anything to each other.
Ever since she would always check out his crotch and told me numerous times he had a semi hard dick or he was naturally 8-9 inches. Personally i thought it was proabably both