Totally surreal

¿Qué has visto o de lo que has sido parte que fue totalmente surrealista?
En realidad la cosa más surrealista que podríamos contradecir es donde los dos fuimos parte por primera vez.
Fue la primera vez teniendo LA experiencia suprema de ser los dos juntos quienes son los encargados de dejarnos penetrar por todos los presentes para darles placer

Another fond memory; seated, bedside in a hotel room. There are three of us, me, my wife, and a guy we found on Craig's List, all naked. KK was doing herself with a realistic "special" toy, while the guy we hooked up with sucked on a similar phallus, while stroking and watching my wife do her thing.

He came first, spraying my wife with cum, then started ass-fucking himself with the toy. That got KK and me off. I squirted cum from my bedside chair all over them.

They hooked up at least twice more that I know of, to play with his special toys in private.

I'm surprised this thread is so quiet...

Surreal is watching your wife, dressed up in her "fuck me" outfit, confidently pick up an attractive guy in the hotel bar. She has him, in tow, his hand in hers, the signal that we're going upstairs to the suite.

Three of us are in the elevator. She squats down, her little black dress, impossibly short riding up over her bare ass. She takes a wet-wipe out of her purse, opens the little packet, unzips the guy, and gives his hardening cock a wipe-down...

God knows why, but the elevator cab's still ascending, and no one's barged in to see my little slut in action, couldn't wait, bobbing the guy's knob on the way up to our room. Somehow we made it all the way to our floor without interruption - KK didn't suck him to completion, but she was emboldened enough to leave her dress all fucked up, and lead the guy down the hall to our room by his hard cock. That is surreal.

I'm surprised this thread is so quiet...

Surreal is watching your wife, dressed up in her "fuck me" outfit, confidently pick up an attractive guy in the hotel bar. She has him, in tow, his hand in hers, the signal that we're going upstairs to the suite.

Three of us are in the elevator. She squats down, her little black dress, impossibly short riding up over her bare ass. She takes a wet-wipe out of her purse, opens the little packet, unzips the guy, and gives his hardening cock a wipe-down...

God knows why, but the elevator cab's still ascending, and no one's barged in to see my little slut in action, couldn't wait, bobbing the guy's knob on the way up to our room. Somehow we made it all the way to our floor without interruption - KK didn't suck him to completion, but she was emboldened enough to leave her dress all fucked up, and lead the guy down the hall to our room by his hard cock. That is surreal.
Wow just wow

On a visit to Cornwall UK, went to a real dogging park....seeing 5 wives and about 15 guys, and the next day one of the wives was on the board of the local town council.
When I got back to the US I looked at political wives very differently! lol
Not that surprising. Dogging attracts people from across the social spectrum. We love dogging and my wife was a fairly senior Civil Servant before she retired.
James

Surreal is being in a hotel room, with your wife, naked except for her heels, looking like she's been totally ravished. Her hair tussled, lipstick smeared, glistening in sweat. She's with you, and another man, a complete stranger, a set-up from Craig's List.

Surreal is positioning her on the edge of the bed, heels out, thighs spread, on her hands and knees, ass in the air. She's going to get round three from the stranger's cock, the first was in her mouth. The second, her pussy, leaving her a sweaty, horny, panting mess. Round three is her tight ass.

Surreal is lubing your fingers up with the pre-cum draining from your own cock, and slathering on your wife's squenched-up asshole, probing her, relaxing her for the stranger's cock, lubing her with your own pre-cum.

Surreal is helping the stranger take her ass; guiding his cock-head to her wet little rosebud, rubbing him there to coat the tip of his cock with your own pre-cum lube, then pushing him slowly, carefully into her, helping with a finger to relax her tight channel.

Surreal is backing off to watch them, the close-up, personal, intimate view as his thrusts get faster, more vigorous. All the while your wife madly frigs her clit while the stranger ass-fucks her. All you can do.is watch, your cock dripping, twitching, until he finally unloads in her ass, which makes you lose your load, hands free, onto the hotel room carpet.