Total newb!

Hey guys!
Really excited to find this place, I’ve had fantasies for a long time about cheating or having a lover that either my husband is or isn’t aware of, I haven’t acted on anything yet as I don’t know if he’d be up for it, he’s quite the jealous type and I just think it would possibly cause problems if I ever brought it up in conversation. But it’s so good to find so many people with similar thoughts and fantasies! I’ve been lurking for the past week or so and finally plucked up the courage to join, feel free to say hi! I’m UK based, 33 and a mum of one x
what do you imagine would be different with another man, than with your husband?

Reactions: toolman2c
Hey guys!
Really excited to find this place, I’ve had fantasies for a long time about cheating or having a lover that either my husband is or isn’t aware of, I haven’t acted on anything yet as I don’t know if he’d be up for it, he’s quite the jealous type and I just think it would possibly cause problems if I ever brought it up in conversation. But it’s so good to find so many people with similar thoughts and fantasies! I’ve been lurking for the past week or so and finally plucked up the courage to join, feel free to say hi! I’m UK based, 33 and a mum of one x
Hello you naughty girl!
Shy to Connect?