Total newb!

newbwifey

Female
Hey guys!
Really excited to find this place, I’ve had fantasies for a long time about cheating or having a lover that either my husband is or isn’t aware of, I haven’t acted on anything yet as I don’t know if he’d be up for it, he’s quite the jealous type and I just think it would possibly cause problems if I ever brought it up in conversation. But it’s so good to find so many people with similar thoughts and fantasies! I’ve been lurking for the past week or so and finally plucked up the courage to join, feel free to say hi! I’m UK based, 33 and a mum of one x

Hey guys!
Really excited to find this place, I’ve had fantasies for a long time about cheating or having a lover that either my husband is or isn’t aware of, I haven’t acted on anything yet as I don’t know if he’d be up for it, he’s quite the jealous type and I just think it would possibly cause problems if I ever brought it up in conversation. But it’s so good to find so many people with similar thoughts and fantasies! I’ve been lurking for the past week or so and finally plucked up the courage to join, feel free to say hi! I’m UK based, 33 and a mum of one x
You naughty wife&mommy !😉

Reactions: toolman2c
Hey guys!
Many people from this site are fake,so be careful.

Hey guys!
Welcome aboard, I hope you have fun here, like others say watch out for the fake ones.

You can just have fun here, knowing your posting here with out hubby knowing is exciting 😁 hope to see more of you along the way 😉

• Love
Hey guys!
Hello! I've also just joined. Amazing to find so many people with similar fantasies and sharing their experiences.

Hey guys!
Good to now another woman has the courage to express her fantasies.
Welcome and I hope you can make your fantasies true 🙂

Hey guys!
Hey welcome! Its so hot and sexy, love that fact that you wana cheat, cheating is fun too, the kick you get out of doing it, its awesome.

Lots of us users, so you’re sure to find like minded folk near by, 👍🏻

Unfortunately I’m in uk, lol.

Pm if u ever wanna just chat or more 😉🙂