Topless beach

layla

Male
Advise needed:
My wife is coming to visit me in Miami and I want to expose her to others and I think the easiest way is suggesting nude at the beach..!
What do you guys think? Is it a good way to get her more kinky slowly?
Also I would like her to be more kinky by sending me hot pictures since she is away many times and I’m struggling to get her kinky.. she says that women need pre game first.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Advise needed:
My wife is coming to visit me in Miami and I want to expose her to others and I think the easiest way is suggesting nude at the beach..!
What do you guys think? Is it a good way to get her more kinky slowly?
Also I would like her to be more kinky by sending me hot pictures since she is away many times and I’m struggling to get her kinky.. she says that women need pre game first.
Everyone is different but I would think going to a nude beach would be a good start at getting her to open up and be a little bit more experimental

Last edited:
It is how my wife meet her lover for the last three years. In a hut tub late one night at a nudist resort/camping. Seven months before that she asked me what I would say if she wanted a lover. Of course I said yes and sat on a chair on the side of that hot tub and watched my wife get fingerfucked and her jerking her not yet lovers cock down in the water and about an hour later I stood with my back to the entrance door too the shower (it was the middle of the night) and watched my wife get fucked from behind in the shower... and just loved it!

One thing is talking about it, another thing is actually doing it, so if this is first time you have to be sure about it. And both must agree on the guy your wife is going to fuck (you DON'T want a guy you not comfortable with or don't like to fuck your wife!) AND both of you must agree to stop it if one of you don't like it, or want to do it. Do not push this. Remember, this is for fun and if one of you don't like the fun you don't want to force the other to have fun... Something going to break if you push this.

If you are a first timer it is a LOT too swallow watching your wife with another man... I have no problem with that, cos I have shared every girlfriend I've had since I was 17... when I first discovered that I like both watching and fucking my GF or wife with another man.

So good luck 🙂

It is how my wife meet her lover for the last three years. In a hut tub late one night at a nudist resort/camping. Seven months before that she asked me what I would say if she wanted a lover. Of course I said yes and sat on a chair on the side of that hot tub and watched my wife get fingerfucked and her jerking her not yet lovers cock down in the water and about an hour later I stood with my back to the entrance door too the shower (it was the middle of the night) and watched my wife get fucked from behind in the shower... and just loved it!

One thing is talking about it, another thing is actually doing it, so if this is first time you have to be sure about it. And both must agree on the guy your wife is going to fuck (you DON'T want a guy you not comfortable with or don't like to fuck your wife!) AND both of you must agree to stop it if one of you don't like it, or want to do it. Do not push this. Remember, this is for fun and if one of you don't like the fun you don't want to force the other to have fun... Something going to break if you push this.

If you are a first timer it is a LOT too swallow watching your wife with another man... I have no problem with that, cos I have shared every girlfriend I've had since I was 17... when I first discovered that I like both watching and fucking my GF or wife with another man.

So good luck 🙂
That's incredibly hot! We would love to find a place that is upscale and mostly vanilla but that has something like a topless pool or coed spa/sauna here in the US or mexico. Neither of us think we are ready for Hedo, but someplace that you can be topless or clothed to have a low pressure experience is likely our next step.

Heading down to south beach seems like a perfect idea. Just gauge each others level of comfort!

• Love
Reactions: hotwifefun2020

So good luck 🙂
Yeah, I couldn’t agree more with that last statement. You need to take it slow. It’s all for fun for you and her just enjoy yourselves.