Tiny dick sub slut

My wife went away for the weekend. So I decided to post an add on a local hookup sight. I shaved my micro penis nice and clean so it looked cute, painted my toenails red,and put on just a pair of my wife’s pink panties. I had three different guys come over. They all treated me like a little bitch boy slut, fucked my mouth pounded my ass and all three came in my mouth. None of them touched my tiny dicklet, they all laughed and couldn’t believe how tiny it was..they all let me record the whole thing. I have to say that I really loved it a lot. I really liked getting fucked with my feet bent over my head like a good girl. It hurt and felt so good at the same time. Being totally helpless while they thrusted there big cocks in my tight ass. The only thing that would have made more humiliating would be if my wife was watching the whole thing.

My wife went away for the weekend. So I decided to post an add on a local hookup sight. I shaved my micro penis nice and clean so it looked cute, painted my toenails red,and put on just a pair of my wife’s pink panties. I had three different guys come over. They all treated me like a little bitch boy slut, fucked my mouth pounded my ass and all three came in my mouth. None of them touched my tiny dicklet, they all laughed and couldn’t believe how tiny it was..they all let me record the whole thing. I have to say that I really loved it a lot. I really liked getting fucked with my feet bent over my head like a good girl. It hurt and felt so good at the same time. Being totally helpless while they thrusted there big cocks in my tight ass. The only thing that would have made more humiliating would be if my wife was watching the whole thing.
Wow so fucking hot I want some

You got some big balls to post pics of getting nailed like the little sissy you are
I am a little sissy slut, before he came over last night I shaved all my tiny dicklet. Painted my toenails red and put on pink panties. And he used me like a little sissy bitch boy. He pounded my ass so hard and shot his load in my mouth. I fucking loved it, I tried to get him to come back this morning.

My wife went away for the weekend. So I decided to post an add on a local hookup sight. I shaved my micro penis nice and clean so it looked cute, painted my toenails red,and put on just a pair of my wife’s pink panties. I had three different guys come over. They all treated me like a little bitch boy slut, fucked my mouth pounded my ass and all three came in my mouth. None of them touched my tiny dicklet, they all laughed and couldn’t believe how tiny it was..they all let me record the whole thing. I have to say that I really loved it a lot. I really liked getting fucked with my feet bent over my head like a good girl. It hurt and felt so good at the same time. Being totally helpless while they thrusted there big cocks in my tight ass. The only thing that would have made more humiliating would be if my wife was watching
Any guy with a tiny dick deserves to be fucked in his ass by a huge cock. I am married and own a decent average size cock, and still can’t satisfy my bitch, i allow her to fuck who she wants that can make her cum. If the guy wants to fuck me too, he can, i deserve it for not being able to satisfy her completely

Reactions: nicebiguy
Any guy with a tiny dick deserves to be fucked in his ass by a huge cock. I am married and own a decent average size cock, and still can’t satisfy my bitch, i allow her to fuck who she wants that can make her cum. If the guy wants to fuck me too, he can, i deserve it for not being able to satisfy her completely
You're right you do deserve it for not being man enough to please her. I hope you have the manners to fluff him before he fucks her then clean his cock and balls and thank him for fucking , then lick,suck and clean up her smelly, beat up,cum filled cunt.

You're right you do deserve it for not being man enough to please her. I hope you have the manners to fluff him before he fucks her then clean his cock and balls and thank him for fucking , then lick,suck and clean up her smelly, beat up,cum filled cunt.
I do all that and offer him my ass for him to fuck. Its not that I don’t satisfy my whore, but she’s fucking insatiable, and a fucking slut, i need all the help i can get

Reactions: nicebiguy